{7}

Zane POV

"Hey Terry? I think you should head home, Zane's not in the mood for company and needs to take it easy," Garroth walked up to him.
I watched as the two stepped outside of the room leaving me with Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan who just came in.
"Are you sure you're OK Zane?" Aph looked worried.
My wounds felt as if they were burning but I nodded anyway.
"What exactly happened? I was in my room and heard screams but my door was jammed," Kawaii~Chan sat down on my bed next to me and gave me a hug.
"Nothing," I hated lying to everyone, her especially but what other choice did I have?
"Zane? Seriously?! How can you say nothing happened when you were cut with a knife, Travis disappeared and your eyes-" Aphmau cut herself off after I gave her a death stare.
I hated the phrase, "These Green Eyes," "Green Eyes," "Emerald Eyes," and anything to do with that or forever potions.  Just the thought of it made me sick, let alone the fact that I keep drifting in and out of Ein's control.
"Zane, please tell us what happened, Travis could be in trouble," Aphmau said softly looking at Katelyn.
So could all of you if I said where he could be.
"I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM AGAIN!" Garroth yelled from outside the door.
Everyone jumped when he went flying through the door back first and hitting the wall across from it.  He was knocked out cold and his breathing was very faint.

"I told you Zane, I would hurt the people closest to you if your secret was revealed.  Now that he's over with, Travis is next for knowing so much," Michael's voice echoed throughout my head.

"Sir, do you need any help with the others?" I stood up and smiled, "Brother would like me to take orders from you when he's not around."
I saw Aphmau's face drain from color as if she saw a ghost.

"Brother?" Katelyn looked over at me confused about the events happening in the room.

"Why don't you show these ignorant fools what you can do," Michael smirked at me.

I nodded and shot a ball of destruction at the wall behind the girls.  The ball looked like a round bundle of light blue lighting wisps.  It blinded me for a second when it made contact with the wall and created a huge hole.  Rubble and dust filled the room.  The girls were speechless and stared at me oddly.  Aaron raced into the room and saw the vast amount of destruction I created.  I just turned my head towards him and shot him a slasher smile.

Aaron POV

I was coming back home with groceries when I saw a flash of light and smoke followed by a loud bang come from the boat.  I dropped everything in my hands and raced to the boat.  There was a large, gaping hole leading to Garroth and Zane's room.
This can't be good.
I gulped and walked into their room.  Aph, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were ducked behind a bed to avoid the blast.  Zane was in the center of the room with his palm in a "stop" gesture.  He lowered his hand and looked at me psychotically.  But I was fixated on his eye which was a bright emerald green.
"Zane?" I couldn't stop staring at him until I saw Garroth leaning his back to the wall. 
He was bruised on both arms and had blood spilling out of his head.
"Oh there you are Aaron.  Brother has told me how you ruined his plans.  I'm going to help him get his revenge by killing you," he walked towards me with a knife in his hand.
I couldn't hurt him but I needed to stop him from hurting everyone and destroying the place.  Out of nowhere he started sprinting to me at full speed.  I took a deep breath and waited for him to come at me.

____________________________________

Update on the call nighter: haven't been doing much except playing sims 4.

Word count: 687