{8}

Aaron POV

I couldn't hurt him but I needed to stop him from hurting everyone and destroying the place. Out of nowhere he started sprinting to me at full speed. I took a deep breath and waited for him to come at me.
When he was just inches from cutting me with the knife I grabbed his arm and threw him over my shoulder. I saw his eyes turn blue for a split second but then they went back to green.
What happened when I was gone?
Zane laid flat on the floor with his arms and legs sprawled out. He looked dazed and confused.
"OH YOU WEAK LITTLE BISCUIT! GET UP AND KILL HIM!" Terry yelled from behind me as I jumped.
"T-Terry?" What the heck is he talking about, kill me?!
Why does he want me dead?!
Zane slowly rose back to his feet and grabbed the knife again and ran towards my direction.
This will go on forever unless I man up and knock him out.
I looked behind me where Terry was standing. So he's a magic user huh?
Zane rushed at me but I dodged. His reflexes were slow and he ran right to Terry. The magic user froze Zane in place. I took this as my chance to stop the madness. I sprinted over to Terry and kicked him to the wall knocking him out. Zane looked shocked and didn't move. I grabbed the knife away from him and tossed it over to Aph. Then I grabbed Zane by the wrist tightly so he wouldn't be able to escape.
"Aph, what happened?" I called over to her.

Garroth POV

"- he goes in and out of it at random times."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Aaron and the girls talking. Zane was trying to pull away from Aaron who held onto his wrist tightly. I tried to lift my head off of the wall but it caused to much pain to move.
"Garroth!" Aphmau rushed over to me, "Are you OK?! What happened?! You went flying, smashed through one wall, then hit another!"
"I, I don't remember. The only thing I remember after telling Terry that he should head home was me smashing through the wall," I saw Zane look over at me and scowl.
His eye was still a bright green color. Please snap out of this Zane, you're stronger than these effects.  I want my sarcastic brother back, I hate having to see you as a stranger.

??? POV

"Oh you poor thing, locked up in a cage that you can't escape from. Maybe a big boy such as yourself should learn that life isn't fair," i smirked at Michael's son.
Man, what a baby. There's such a simple spell that can break him free but he won't even use it. He really must be distraught about his mother's death.
"You will regret crossing me lady," Travis growled at me.
"No, you'll regret crossing me," I turned my back to the ignorant kid and walked out of the room.

____________________________________

A/N

Oops, I haven't posted in awhile...
THERE'S AN EXPLANATION!
So I had another writer's block which sucks, I was busy finishing catching up with Tower Of God(TOG) on Webtoon and I was stressing out over 3 big tests that occured a day from each other.

BTW, there is great news.
I GOT TWO FRIENDS TO DOWNLOAD WEBTOON AND READ LUMINE LAST WEEK!!!
One friend has already finished catching up with the webtoon so I also introduced them to TOG and they started reading Super Secret, another webtoon I would've recommended it she hadn't already started reading it.
Anyways, sorry about not posting on any of my books recently but I'll try to think of ideas tomorrow and get over the writer's block.
See ya Shadow Fans later,
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee