( ̄~ ̄;)

I have either good news or bad news depending on how much you hate this book

I'm discontinuing the story. Honestly I'm just not a much of an Eddsworld fan anymore and I just don't get anything out of shipping the characters.

I'll just spoil the plot here if you're interested in seeing how the rest of the plot turns out

Tord turns out to have feelings for Edd, and also turns out to be a weird yandere version or Dear Star Boy Tord. It's also revealed that the institution where Tom lives is a secret society working to overthrow the old government, The Red Army. They take advantage of people like Tom by promising to cure their disabilities. Plot twist Tord's friends who helped in in the orphanage, Pau and Pat, are high officials in the Red Army.

Eventually Tord and Edd rescue Tom from the institution, but the institution overthrows the Red Army anyway and the world is plunged into chaos. Cool cool.

Tord, Edd, and Matt who also exists wowowowow work together to build a device that will allow Tom to see. However when Tom finds out Tord made the device and played a part in rescuing him, he falls into a rage. A

This is because Tom and Tord used to be neighbours and friends but one day Tord got mad at Tom and shoved an Enhanced into his eye causing his blindness. Tom runs away and unknowingly ends up at Edd's school which is how the story began.

Turns out Tord is also kind of insane and was working as a double agent to betray his old friends in the Red Army. He turns in Edd, Tom and Matt to the institution. Some romantic shit happens. Edd and Tom are dating. They escape blah blah blah boring happy ending.

Turns out the whole story was complete shit anyway