Why Me

Keith sat in his room staring at the string around his finger. Why Lance out of all people, why Lance, he's so annoying, Keith thought to himself and sighed. "I can't believe I'm that idiot's soulmate, he always flirts with girls, any bet he still is" Keith said while walking around his room.  "Keith are you talking to yourself again" Shiro said while knocking on his door, Keith groaned and threw himself on his bed "no" he said. "Don't lie, I know you are" Shiro said while opening the door"

Keith sat up and looked at him, "if you knew then why did you asked" he said as Shiro shrugged. Shiro sighed and said "Lance isn't that bad Keith, you two just need to bond more" he smiled at his little brother, "Shiro we both know that's not going to happen" Keith responded and crossed his arms. Shiro thought to himself and walked off.

Keith groaned and looked out the window, it was very sunny outside and he was not planning on going out in any way. He looked back down at the string and whispered "maybe being his soulmate isn't that bad, what else could happen". Little did he know is that Shiro invited Lance over on purpose, he really wanted them to bond. Once Shiro heard a knock on the door he opened it right away. "Hey Lance, I'm going to be right back so wait for me upstairs in the room straight down to the right okay" Shiro said as Lance nodded and made his way to the room. Once he got in the room the door instantly closed and locked, Keith shot upright to see Lance trying to open the door "SHIRO LET US OUT!" They both yelled through the door only to be responded with "not until you two bond".

They both looked at each other and groaned.

Why me they both thought to themselves.