Confusion

Hey! I haven't updated this in a while and I hope everyone enjoys the updates I'm doing. Without further ado , let's get this story going!

Keith sat on his bed and stared at the string confused. "Do I even like Lance? Does he even like me?, no... no, I don't like Lance he's stupid and likes to flirt with tons of people and I don't like how his eyes remind me of the ocean and I hate his soft sun kissed skin" he shakes his head as his face starts to warm up and sighs "I don't like Lance, he may be my soulmate but I don't like him" he says and tugs at the string ends up giving up, "what am I gonna do now" Keith says to himself laying down on his back and stares at the ceiling and turns to his side.

"KEITH, I'M HOME!" Shiro yells and closes the door behind him, Keith sits up and makes his way to welcome Shiro home, "sup Shiro" Keith says and sits on the couch "how's your time with your soulmate" Keith smirked teasingly as Shiro blushed "it was good, we had fun and-" "tons of making out~" Keith cut Shiro off as Shiro's face turned red "no, we held hands, making out in the car" Shiro corrected as Keith snickered and Shiro took a seat next to him "did you see Lance today?" Shiro asked and Keith's face heat up, "n-no, it's none of your business if we did or not" he says as he covers his face in a couch pillow as Shiro laughed at the now flustered Keith. "I'm just so confused right now Shiro, I like him? but I don't?" Keith said in a questioning voice while uncovering his face and turning to his brother "what do I do?" he asked turning his gaze to the floor and sighs as he hugs the pillow close to him and frowns.

"I'm sure Lance will come around" Shiro says reassuringly in hopes to cheer up Keith a bit, "he doesn't really has a choice, we're soulmate regardless Shiro" Keith sighed and stared at the string "why does it have to be him? why not James or something, anybody but him" Keith says "I don't think you'll be happy with James remember middle school?" Shiro said and Keith closes his eyes "you're right" He said remembering, eyes wide. How can he be so stupid to forget what James put him through. "I forgot about that, what James did...God I'm such an idiot" Keith said facepalming. Shiro rubbed his back and Keith looked up "anyways want tea?" he asked Shiro and he nodded and Keith made his way to the kitchen wanting to change the subject and started making the tea. He felt his phone buzz and checked who it was.

Pidgey: sup emo

Keith rolled his eyes and replied

Kogayne: hey, what you up to?

Pidgey: just chilling with your soulmate, he won't shut up about you

Keith felt his face heat up when he read that and put his phone way. No, Lance isn't talking about me, he doesn't even like me, he's probably just complaining about my hair or style of clothes, calling me emo and all that, yeah maybe. Keith kept thinking to himself as he poured tea for himself and Shiro and handed it to him. Keith's mind kept racing but Keith kept ignoring it. Still confused about his feelings for Lance.