That was awesome....or was it

We got home and I asked... my mom is still shopping I know it is illegal but will you be my first kiss. As I said that I got a little more fear in my eyes every word I said. But it was surprising when he said sure he stands up out of his chair and looked down at as I was only 5'4 I stood up on my tippy toes and our lips hit i felt instantly more in love with him and I guess he did to as he picked me up and rain to his room with me in his arms he started to strip me as I say I am a virgin and in between kisses he said that is ok...
(Sorry not going in to detail)
*after what ever you want to call that)

As this stuff dripped out of me I realized what that was and asked if he used a Condom  all I heard was "fuck no no no no no'' pacing back-and-forth and he said your twelve you don't get your period I and I said I have had it since I was 9 all I got was really I started to freak out and said pass me my phone and he said really right now and I said yes he hands my my phone and look at my tracker app and I just say fuck well apparently I said it out loud and looked at Logan and said oh nothing I am not fir tile right now and good thing I am good at lying because that was the biggest lie I have made because I am 99% fir tile right now I went back to the Guest house and paced I was probably already pregnant by now because that was 7 hours ago . I tell Logan to tell my mom that I should stay a couple weeks more because every one loves me in the vlog my mom said fine but I am going home she left two weeks later.so I stayed and a couple weeks later I started puking and not a little like I lived in the bathroom Logan asked is this what I think it is and I said I don't know he when to the store and grabbed 8 pregnancy tests I took one it said positive so I took 3 more all positive yet Logan didn't know so I run out crying and he said what's wrong and sees them and started to cry so he said take the others so I did again all positive all I could think is how the hell Is he not going to go to jail...

Hi guys this chapter was 456 words