Chapter 2

Crush x Depressed! Reader

KEY

y/n - your name

c/n - crush name

bf/n - best friends name

lf/s - least favorite subject

l/n - last name

It hurts everywhere, pain always with her. Y/n was deeply depressed. She lost her best friend, bf/n in a car accident. Without her, life is nothing but darkness to y/n. Failing in all classes, epscially lf/s, cuts, bruises, you name it. Heading to school was a disaster. Nothing but pouring rain. "Y/n!Grab a coat! it's pouring outside!" She remembered her mom saying. But y/n didn't care, she wanted to get sick, life didn't matter anymore. Life was just a game and she was cheating by letting herself win- well live.. Soaking wet, if it already wasn't worse enough, heads turned at the sight of y/n. Drenched while everyone else was dry- counting c/n too. "Y/n! What happened?" C/n asked her hugging. Y/n tried to hold back winces as the bruises and cuts were getting worse. "W-what happened y/n...Tell me-" C/n repeatedly asks. Oblivious to what depression y/n had, c/n rolled up her sleeves so y/n wasn't wet. Exposing the cuts and bruises, c/n gasped. "C-c/n I'm sorry I-I can't take all this a-attention r-right n-now." Y/n says, rolling down her sleeves at walking off to lf/s. Y/n took her place by the window, in the corner in class. "Away from everyone, darkness is my happy place." y/n muttered. The teacher started to do roll call. "l-l/n? Is l/n here?" She calls. Y/n seemed invisble from the crowd, except from c/n. "S-she's here." He said. "I asked for l/n, not you c/n." "O-okay." c/n says. For the whole class, y/n stared out the window, wondering what the afterlife would be like. Then the bell rang. Y/n wanted to head out of school,but she felt a tight tug on her wrist. "W-what do y-you w-want?" y/n said in a fierce tone, not knowing it was c/n. "Y/n, it's me c/n." "W-what- W-why are y-you following m-me?" y/n asks, frightened. "We need to talk." C/n said with a straight tone, looking into y/n's eyes. Y/n tried escaping, but c/n's grip was too tight. The two walked over to the library, were nobody would be. y/n sighed involuntarily. "W-what do y-you w-wanna t-talk a-about?" She said. "You need to promise me something." C/n says. y/n then starts a coughing fit. "P-promise y-you w-what?" Y/n asks, sounding curious but careless."P-promise you w-wont h-hang y-yourself." C/N says, the tone of his voice sounding like he was close to the verge of tears. "I-I'm n-nothing w-why w-would y-you c-care a-about m-me?" Y/n says, this time, holding back tears wouldn't work. C/n then kisses y/n. "B-because I-I love y-you y-y/n l/n-n." C/n says. Y/n looks like she's going in for a hug, but nuzzles her face in c/n neck, crying. C/n strokes y/n softly, trying not to harm her. "What else is there t-to say princess?" c/n asks. "I-I l-love y-you t-too c/n." y/n says..