Chapter 3

" You taste good Honey "  Sexual! Crush x Reader

KEYS

Y/n - your name

c/n - crush name

y/g - your school grade

t/n - turn ons

k/n - kinks

C/n was the most dirty minded boy in y/g. Epescially when it came to y/n. He would sexually flirt with her, well mostly body actions. Y/n swear she saw him do a thrusting motion at her. It wasn't pleasent. Every time c/n came up to her, she felt uncomfortable. "Hey sexy~" C/n huskily growled into y/n's ear. Y/n felt c/n's memeber against her and she tried to hold a moan in. She failed terribly. "Does princess want a treat?" C/n says as y/n feels her hands being moving to c/n's member. This time c/n moaned, and it turned y/n on. She was still uncomfortable though. Y/n winced. "Your right babe, we shouldn't do it here~" C/n says sexually. He picks y/n up and they both head to the bathroom. C/n then kisses y/n passioantely. "Nng..." C/n says. Y/n Bites her lip as if she was looking at something she liked, and she was. "Like what you see princess?" C/n asked. Y/n opened her mouth to say something but, c/n stopped her with a kiss. "c-c/n~" Moaned. C/n started to draw his kisses on y/n's jawline. "I know about t/n and k/n~" He growled into y/n's ear. C/n threw off his shirt somewhere and started flexing his musceles. Y/n giggled. "Your an idiot c/n~" C/n's husky growling would get any girl comfortable, the fact that he already banged two girls three years older than his age. C/n tried to unbutton y/n's blouse but, she stopped him. "N-Not yet~" Y/n said. C/n's kisses trailing down to y/n's neck were no longer soft, more like rough. "I'll let everyone know that you are mine~" C/n said. The once clean slate of y/n's neck were covered in hickeys. Then c/n hit y/n's sweet spot. "C-C/N!" y/n moaned. She had never been smashed, so y/n was all new to this.  Y/n took ahold of c/n's hands, leadidng them to her blouse. "You can do it now d-daddy~" Y/n's blouse got unbutton, showing her new bra. "Princess got something to show me eh~" C/n said. "Well l-let's get this done and o-over with~" Y/n said, unclipping her bra. Y/n swear she  saw c/n's eyes twinkle in amazement. C/n went straight to sucking. "Mhm~ You taste sweet honey~" He moaned. "Like what you see?~" y/n said, pushing c/n's head further. "O-oh my g-god!" Y/n moaned. C/n smirked and moved to the lower half of his treat. Rubbing y/n like it was the end of the world, c/n started teasing. "C-c/n, don't be such a tease!~" C/n groaned. "I can't take this anymore!~ My canvas needs to be empty~" C/n says as he starts taking off y/n's pants. Y/n whined and pouted. "L-look at me!~"  C/n's attention was now on y/n. "It's my turn now~" Y/n said, looking at c/n's tent. Slowly removing c/n's pants, y/n drooled. She couldn't wait any longer, so y/n took off c/n's boxers. Y/n began stroking c/n's member, starting to tease. "F-Fuck!~" c/n growled. "Y-you are a very bad boy c/n~"  y/n says, continuing to tease. C/n had the idea of taking off y/n's panties, and he did so. Inserting two digits, c/n could feel y/n's hand pulling against his hair. "K-keep int up~" Y/n moaned. C/n went faster and faster until y/n said "C-c/n i-i'm close~"  C/n growled. "We're not just done yet~" C/n growled. C/n laid down. "Come on y-y/n, your ride is waiting for you~" He moaned.  Y/n slowly placed her sensitive spot in gear for the ride. Y/n went up, moaning. Then she started to bounce and her ride was getting somewhere. Slapping sounds echoed through the bathroom.  "A-ah~" Y/n moaned. "It's o-okay princess, daddy's here~" C/n grunted. Y/n went faster and faster until  "Y-y/n, I-I'm getting d-damn c-close"  C/n growled. " I don't give a fuck~" Y/n said, going at an inhumane speed. If god's words were correct, both c/n and y/n orgasmned right there. Y/n collasped on c/n's chest, breathing heavily. "I-I L-love you c-c/n" She said while gasping for air.  "W-what was that princess~?" " I fucking love you daddy~ " Y/n said.

OMG (700 word count) Guys this is our first lemon/smut In the book! Thanks for spending your time reading this piece of shit!

Peace, ~ Nikki