Preface

He is vile.

Indisputably, unarguably, without a doubt, one-hundred-and-ten percent vile. From the way he treats women as if they're objects just for him to use and forget about, to his reputation of being the world's biggest badass, motorcycle, horrific attitude, constant cigarette hanging from his mouth and all- he is vile. I despise him. I despise everything about him; especially his excessive arrogance.

Word around town is that he took over his father's extremely lucrative company after his unexpected death just a couple months ago. As if Ethan Dolan's ego wasn't big enough already, he is now the CEO of the most successful business in town at just twenty years old. We graduated high school only two short years ago, and Ethan Dolan of all people has already managed to become a multi-millionaire.

Not that I give a shit. He doesn't deserve one dollar of it. He was an asshole in high school, and he's an asshole now. He will never change.

But, why in the world am I complaining relentlessly about the notorious Ethan Dolan, you might ask? Well, it just so happens that my best friend since second grade, Eryn, has just been fired this morning from her internship at Dolan Enterprise- by Ethan Dolan himself. So, I've decided that I want to go give Ethan a piece of my mind.

And I'm on my way to the famous Dolan Enterprise building right now to go do just that.