Ch 1

Here's the first chapter of this book. Please comment and let me know what you guys think of it. I hope you all enjoy it. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
*******************

My name is Annabelle Kenneth and this is my story. And how I finally got my fairytale ending, it didn't start out a happy one. But isn't that how some fairy tales start? My story will be upsetting and awful at first.

But when you still have a lick of hope for a fresh start somewhere new. It ends up being something wonderful, great, and the best thing I've ever done. It was something I never thought would ever happen to me. I was known as Annabelle Morgan back then.

Flashback

I was running away from home. Well, since I was eight, it wasn't home to me anymore. More like my prison most days and nights. I was only let out to keep the many farm animals we had feed and taken care of. I also went to work as a waitress since "dad" wouldn't let me go to school.

He didn't want me getting smart, he wanted me to be dumb and a stupid moron which he calls me all the time. He thought I would save up money in case, I wanted to run away from him. He didn't get me any money for food for the household.

He spend most of his and some of my money on beer and drugs. He thought I would save up money, in case, I wanted to run from him. Which is what I do every now and then. He also dropped me off and picked me up when I worked most nights. He never let me have a social life. It was work and house work for me.

You probably wondering why my home has been my prison? Well, since my mother's death, my dad would get high off drugs, meds, and beer. He blamed me for the lose the love of his life. He would beat me whatever I would either do something wrong or hide his drugs and beers.

It also didn't help that his friends would be abusive to me. A few of them forced me to suck them off after hitting me for saying no. I hated it every time it happened.

Flashback

"Mommy, daddy, can I go to the park and play there for my birthday?" I asked.

I begged for hours until they gave in. We were driving and it was our turn to drive across an intersect of the road. It happened so fast, a drunk driver slammed into my mother's side of the car. Dad and I had mild cuts but my mother took the massive blow of the other car. Her injuries were very bad and her heart was weak and dead halfway into her surgery.