Ch 4

Here's another chapter for you guys. 😀😀😀😀😀😀
*****************

Annabelle's P.O.V

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. Ryan turned into a werewolf. I thought they were only in the books I sneak reading books back home. But here I am, standing in a room with something that should only be in books. And what I read that I was a mate to a werewolf. That I'm Ryan's soulmate, if I remember correctly.

"I can't believe you're a werewolf," I muttered.

I paced back and forth as I heard bones breaking. I saw Ryan standing there, looking upset.

"Do you not like that I'm a werewolf?" Ryan a sked.

"You're a scary monster...." I begin explain.

"So that's how you see my kind," he said, looking upset.

I hold his hands and looked into his beautiful green eyes.

"You didn't let me finish, you may be a monster," I explained," But you'll protect, take care of and love me, right?"

"I'll put my life on the line to do all of that I can to make sure you'll always be safe and sound," Ryan said.

"Then that's all I care about," I replied.

I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. I didn't care if Ryan was a werewolf. He was the first nice, caring guy I've ever met. Ryan makes me look at him before kissing me. I put my hands on his chest as he pulled me closer to him.

I smiled in the kiss as my heart beat faster. He was everything I wanted in a guy. He was just perfect to me. From his eyes to his personality to his breathe taking kisses. Kissing him felt like fireworks.

Truly magical. Something I never want to stop doing, if only we didn't need to breathe. I pulled away and blushed.

"Annabelle, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Ryan asked.

"I would like that," I answered.

"Okay, well, let's go to bed," Ryan said," It's getting late."

I changed into his shirt and boxers. I didn't have clothes yet. His sister Fiona was going to take me shopping tomorrow before I go on my date with Ryan. I couldn't wait to see what he has planned while I'm shopping.

*****************

I hope you guys like this book and my new updates. I'll try to write more soon. Please comment, like, and share this book. 😀😀😀😀