Ch 3

Here's another chapter for you guys. Please comment your honest opinion. I want to make sure I have things correct and right while I'm writing a werewolf story. 😀😀😀😀😀
******************

Annabelle's P. O.V

I answered all of Dr. Sarah's question when Ryan walked in.

"Have you been sexually active?" Dr. Sarah asked.

Thoughts and images of being forced to suck on dicks flashed through my head. I whined as I thought of myself being dirty and used. There's no way Ryan would be nice to me after I talk about the sexual abuse I've been through.

"Kind of," I answered.

"What do you mean kind of?" Sarah asked," Either you've been with a man or not."

She looked at me in disgust.

"You're a whore or kind of being with a man besides Ryan," she said," He doesn't deserve you, he deserves my daughter over you."

I was nervous as I looked between her and Ryan.

"MY DAD'S FRIENDS SHOVE THEIR DICKS DOWN MY THROAT AFTER GETTING ME EITHER DRUNK OR DRUGGED SO I'VE BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSE AS LONG AS I COULD REMEMBER," I yelled," I DIDN'T ASK FOR THAT TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE."

I stand up as I felt such angry for this woman. She didn't know me. She or anyone in this place don't know what I've been through.

"At least, I'm still a virgin," I yelled," Can you say that about your daughter?"

Then I was on the ground with my left cheek hurting. I looked up when I heard growling. Ryan had Dr. Sarah against a wall.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY MATE," Ryan yelled.

Mate? What's he talking about? He looked so angry. Like he wanted to murder her. I had to stop him. Even through she deserves whatever he was going to do to her. I couldn't let that happen. I touched him and he looked at me. I saw that his eyes were black. I gasped.

"Please let her go," I begged.

"She deserves this for disrespecting you," he said.

"Is there a place you can put her where she can think about respecting people no matter who they are?" I asked," You're scaring me."

His eyes turned white. A guy walked in. I learned his name was Dean. He pulled Ryan off Dr. Sarah. Dean take Dr. Sarah away from the room. I looked at Ryan and sat down. I sighed as he bend down to my level.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that side of me," Ryan explained," I just don't like that someone hurts you."

"Ryan, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure," Ryan answered.

"What's a mate?" I asked.

He looked pale as I asked my question. What? Why was that word make him so pale and nervous?

Ryan's P.O.V

After Dean take Dr. Sarah away, I saw the fear in Annabelle's eyes as she sat down. I bend down to her level. I heard my wolf growl in my head.

I made her fear us.

It's okay, I'll fix it.

"I'm sorry you had to see that side of me," I explained," I just don't like that someone hurts you."

"Ryan, can I ask you something?" Annabelle asked.

"Sure," I told her.

"What's a mate?" Annabelle asked.

I stand up and walked her out of the room. I sat on my bed and sighed. Where was I going to begin telling her about werewolves?

"It's hard to explain and make you understand that I'm being serious," I explained," I just don't want you looking at me or my friends any different."

She sat next to me and holds my hand.

"Just tell me and I'll try to understand whatever your secret is," Annabelle said.

"Okay, so you know these stories about werewolves?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" She asked.

"Well, werewolves are real," I blunted out.

I said it like ripping a bandaid off. She looked shocked and it worried me.

"There's no way," she said.

"I'll prove it to you," I replied," But please don't freak out."

She nodded okay. I take off my clothes that made Annabelle blush as she really tried to not to look down. I smirked at her.

"Like what you see baby girl," I said, grinning.

She blushed like a tomato. I thought it was cute how much she blushes. I made me more drawn to her. That I want to protect her innocence little cute self.

"You also have to let me explain more before you freak out, before you don't believe me," I said.

"Oookay," she replies.

I felt my bones crack and bend. I was on four black paws in minutes. I looked at her and she was looking at me like she has never looked at me before. I hope she accepts after I explain everything to her.

She started to say," I can-"

*******************

A cliffhanger. Sorry I'll write real soon. Please comment. 😀😀😀😀😀