Ch 2

Here's another chapter for you guys. Enjoy and please comment! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
************************************************************

Ryan's P.O.V

My name is Ryan Kenneth and I'm a werewolf. That's right, werewolves are real. I'm the Alpha of the Black Paw Pack in Savannah, Georgia. The human world don't know about us. They would freak out if they knew we were real. But there was a few groups of hunters we see every few years.

Most people around town think they're crazy lunatics and never listen to them. But that didn't stop them from trying to take down some of the wolf packs around my pack. It was why I have been so busy lately.

That my wolf, Henry, has been furious and angry with me. It was because I haven't find my mate yet. He has been restless and my pack most days sees his angry. I have been to the surroundings packs to see if she was there.

But sadly, that wasn't the case. I didn't know if I'll ever find her. I was sitting in my office, looking over paper from Silver Moon Pack to get some help from the numerous attacks from rogues and hunters.

I sighed as I rubbed my eyes. I needed a break soon but there was so many papers to go over. I felt hands rubbing my neck and shoulder.

"Alpha Ryan, you need some time away from all of this paperwork," I heard Tiffany said," You have been working too much lately."

Tiffany was the pack slut who has been trying to get in my pants since I didn't find my mate at eighteen two years ago. I always told her that I was waiting for my mate. That she should think of doing the same thing. But she's power hungry gold digging whore.

She only cares about me because she wants to be Luna of this pack. You would think being my father best friend's Beta's youngest daughter would be enough for her. I told her she would never be Luna. That spot belongs to my mate. I pulled her hands off of me and stand up.

"Tiffany, I told you that I didn't want anything to do with you," I told her," I'm too busy and waiting for my mate."

She laughed.

"Like she could be compared to me," was the last thing she said before kissing me.

I felt disgusted by her actions lately. I pushed her to the floor and wiped my lips. I looked angrily at her.

"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN," I used my Alpha voice on her.

I throw her out of my office. I hated how she always had her legs open to any unmate wolfs in my pack. It was like she didn't want to wait for her mate. My wolf was clawing in the back of my mind about wanting to go for a run. I have been struck to this desk for too long.

Alpha, someone trespassed into your land. I heard Border Patrol Fred said through the mind link.

Okay, I'm on my way.

I run outside to my balcony connected to my office and shifted into my wolf, Ronald. I run until I stopped where Fred was.

She's sleeping by a tree, she seems harmless but I didn't know if she was a problem or not, that's why I call you, Fred said.