Chapter Fourteen

GUYS GUYS GUYS. IF U KNOW CHRISTIAN DELGROSSO FROM VIND YEAH YEAH MY BEST FRIEND (she also owns @the.dead.walking on ig with me) YEAH HER SISTER KNOWS CHRISTIANS BROTHER JULIAN AND THEY TEXT EACHOTHER LIKE ALOT AND APPARENTLY HE LIVES NEAR THE NEW SUBDIVISION NEAR GER HOUSE AND I MIGHT BE MOVING THERE!! AND he said that Christian is there a lot apparently so HOLY CRAP I THINK U ALL NO WHAT THIS MEANS KK BYE READ AND OMG CURTIS LEPORE IS LIKE HIS BFF GUYS IM FREAKING MIND BLOWN RN BYEE💞😂💖🐫💕😭👊👽😆😍☺️💞💞👅😃🎷👏😆😌😌💎💎😍🐫😭😭😏😆😭👊🐫👽👏🎷👊💞😂❤️🎷😂💖🐫❤️❤️💕😏😍😳😳☺️🎷😭💞😋😋👅🎷💎😌😳😍😍🎷🎷😆😋👏😆👽💕🐫💖

Shoutout to @saylor_boss cause they cool!!💕💎

Chandlers POV

What the hell?! why did I just do that?! that's bad shit I don't do that kinda stuff! I have a girlfriend!. but I freaking hate her, why? why?! Liah fucking hates my guts now! she's probably fucking scared of me! why did I have to that! I'm a idiot and I've never done that to anybody before! But.. I kissed her. She kissed me. We. Kissed.

She let me kiss her, but why did I in the first place? all I want to be is her friend, That's all! this isn't a love game, I just want trust with the girl I've never actually met. Do I like Liah, as in 'like 'like' Liah? If she never pulled away, what would have happened in this room tonight?

I ran down the stairs chasing after Liah. I walked to the living room, not there, just Karol sleeping. I walked to the kitchen and stood still. Frozen. Her back towards me, stood Liah. But this wasn't something you see everyday... Liah was holding..

A kitchen Knife.

I jerked and came up behind her and yanked it out of her hands. She collapsed by my touch in a dreadful cry. Her face almost completely wet from the stream of tears that has been pouring out of her eyes.
"Liah!!" I screamed.

"I'm done.. I'm done!" she said crying harder
"I never meant to hurt you that way I'm so sorry I-"

"It's not you chandler!" she screamed. I went silent.

"I'm so sick, of trusting people, cause than they just let me down, I have big trust issues, and it's because of everyone, and it's not you, well.. kinda. I just can't suck up to you like that all so fast, and your probably taking this in as a bunch of bullshit, but you know what?
It's my bullshit! and your gonna have to deal with it! but that's the thing, I don't want you to deal with it, nobody.
They call people like me an attention seeker. When really all were trying is to push society away so they don't get hurt! chandler... I don't want to hurt you.."

I was still, I didn't know what to say next.

"Liah, all I want for you is to be happy.." I responded.

"A lot of people want that from me" she stated and walked out into the living room. I followed her in. She was crying beside Karol. I instantly took Liahs hand comforting her.
"Liah what's wrong" I asked running my fingers up and down her wrist. I could feel her scares.

"I wish I was her" she said, another tear falling.
"No!" I said getting up.

"Well, I'll word that another way for you!" She stated getting up to my level, looking at me straight into my eyes.
"I wish I had the courage to try and do what Karol did again!" she yelled and stomped up to her room.

It took me a minute to realize what she said had meant...
She wishes, she had enough courage.. to, try and kill herself.. Again.

I felt so bad for the girl. Yet a little irritated. But I can't. If I do, I might as well leave like Liah had told me too. That's her bullshit. And I can chose if I want to hear it or not.

It was 4pm now. I had gone up stairs once to tell Liah that I'm bringing Karol home. She barely talked to me. It kinda hurt.

I was back at her house, sitting on the couch and listening. It was silent tho, but I just liked the feel of me being near Liah I guess. All of a sudden, I heard a thump. Which vibrated the whole house.

I sprinted up the stairs and knocked hard and fast on Liahs door.
"Liah!! are you okay?"

No reply. I swung open the door to see an empty room... with the window open. I ran over to the window and looked out. down below lied Liah. My heart dropped. I sprinted down the stairs skipping a few steps and open in the back door.

"Liah!!" I yelled running over to as fast as I could. When I got to her. She was already standing up.

"Oh hey!" she said smiling.

What the fuck?
"Liah!! you just jumped out of your window!! fuck are you okay!!???" I cried.

"Yeah.. just thought maybe I could.." she trailed off.
"What Liah?! speak!" I said shaking her shoulders.

"..Leave?" she asked. "I don't know chandler!! I honestly don't! I-I... fuck" she said.

She raised her voice and repeated the work 'f**k'. The neighbors could probably hear.
"Liah! shut up" I said laughing at how care free she was.

"Dr. Chandler I've got a rare case of confuse-phobia which makes you have know idea what to do with your life, do you think you can help me?" She giggled.

"I'll do everything I can" I laughed.

"Doc! I'm dying" she said falling into my arms laughing hard.
I swear to god if she's high... lol

"Liah are you high?" I laughed.

"What?" she said getting out of my arms. "Liah Anderson ain't doing no drugs officer, I kinda hit my hard hard lolzz" she said laughing.

"Okay then.." I said.
I don't know what's wrong with her, it's funny. I can't believe that she didn't just drug herself up or something, but she just fell out off a window! she had to have bumped her head or something.

"Okay back on track" she said
"Doc save me!!" she laughed once more jumping on my back. We played and laughed and so forth.

"Were loosing her! I shouted

"No! you've gotta do SPR then!" she smirked. I looked at her confused with a smirk planted on my face.

What? don't know how? I'll show you then" she smirked then leaned in and kissed me.

She's high for sure.

---------------

A/N guys she's not high it's like a joke she's just kinda woozy from the window fall. Idk where I'm going with this story LOL😂💖

CHANDLER RIGGS IS IN BUFFALO RN AND THEN HE'LL GO TO NIAGARA FALLS AND IMMA MEET HIM OHHHH DAYMMEE!!! 👏❤️😂😂😌😌✌️😋✌️💕✌️💞😏👅🐫😋👽🐫