Chapter 7

I've passed 200 reads, wooo, thankyou guys :D

Which means the next chapter will come SOONER, like tomorrow or something :D

And I'm so sorry I took a while to update, lots of things have been going on...

And this chapter might be a little shit lol, so please don't mind ;)

Enjoy,

SM xx

__________________

Zayn's POV

Our week off had literally flown by.

At home, there were so many things to do, so many people to visit and such little time. You do really forget to think of things when you're with family. Before I even got a chance to think, I was sitting in a car being driven to London.

And now I had four whole hours to think about her.

Don't even ask why I thought about her so much. This was starting to annoy me too. Why was I even stuck on her? I could pretty much have any girl I wanted, so many pretty girls wanted me, but no, only one girl occupied my mind. 

On the way back to London, I'd purposely gotten the driver to stop at that specific service station. Where I met her. I knew it was a wistful wish which would never come true, but I wanted to see her again. I knew deep down that she wouldn't be there, but it was worth a try.

I walked into the station, at the exact same time as before, sat at the exact same booth in the exact same outfit, hoping that I'd get to see her again.

But luck wasn't on my side, and she wasn't there. Obviously.

I don't even know why I expected her to come. But a little part of me still had this funny thing we call hope , and I couldn't help but be a little disappointed.

After the restless four hour journey, I walked into the apartment I'd be sharing with the boys for the next few weeks absent-mindedly, lost in thought. I noticed that the lights were on, which I found odd, but I didn't give it too much thought at that time.

 I dumped my bags in the corner, and plopped down onto the couch, sighing. I got lost in my sea of thoughts, which I tended to do a lot. You could say that I was an over-thinker.  

"Earth to Zayn Malik,"

A familiar voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Liam, sitting right next to me on the couch, giving me his famous million dollar smile.

"Hey Liam, didn't realize you were here," I said, smiling back at him. 

"I've been sitting next to you for the past five minutes Zayn, how come you didn't notice?" asked Liam, his face showing concern.

"Was just thinking," I replied, half-heartedly. "I think I'll go unpack now," I added, standing up.

Liam grabbed my arm before I could go.

"Zayn, something's up...tell me, now."

I sighed. Why was the boy so good at reading faces?

"It's nothing Liam, and whatever it is, it's stupid," I looked at him, biting my bottom lip.

If I told Liam, he'd think I was crazy, which I guess I was.

"I'm sure it's not stupid, if it's been on your mind..." said Liam practically. 

"You're not going to shut up till I tell you, are you?" I said, smiling.

Liam shook his head, "Nope, I'm going to pester you till you tell me," he smirked.