Chapter 2: The Escape!

Border Mulan

3rd POV

They approach some soldiers of Grado going to the Border of Frelia

Inside The Mulan Castle  

Frelian Soldier: Princess Tana! Grado's forces are approaching!

Tana: What? So soon? Ah, we've had no time!

Frelian Soldier: Milady, we lack the arms to defend this place. you must return to Castle Frelia.

Tana: I can't! Not yet. We haven't found Eirika and her companions yet. Eirika is my friend, and she needs my help. I won't abandon her. Oh, I Know! Go and ask Father-- I mean King Hayden for more troops. 

Frelian Soldier: Yes, Your Highness!

Tana: Eirika, please be safe.

After saying the order of Princess Tana, a rider went to Frelia for reinforcements and a mercenary remains protecting the Mulan gate.

Grado Soldier: Commander Breguet, the enemy appears to be fortifying its position in the castle.

Breguet: Hmph. They're tenacious, but they have no hope of stopping our advance.

Grado Soldier: What are your orders, sir?

Breguet: Ha! Orders? You just stand here and watch. I'll crush them myself!

Grado Soldier: As you command, sir.

The commander Breguet take out the Iron Lance and wield it with force, ending the Mercenary Frelian with a stroke

Breguet: Ha! That's what happens when you face my lance!

After saying that, the soldiers of Grado are arranged to protect the door of the castle of mulan.

Inside The Mulan Castle  

Breguet enters the castle and finds Tana

Tana: St-stop right there! Call off your forces and turn back, or you'll have to deal with!

Breguet: Is that so? And who might you be?

Tana: Who? I am Tana, Princess of Frelia. I will not permit you to abuse my country and longer.

Breguet: Frelia's royal brat, huh? How convenient...

Tana: Leave this castle immediately. if you harm me, my father and brother will chase you to the earth's end.

Breguet: Yes, I've heard how King Hayden dotes on his precious little daughter. Let's see how true that is, You'll make us a fine hostage, my dear. Seize the girl and lock her up!

Grado Soldier: Right away, sir!

Tana: No! Let me go!

3rd POV ends

Y/N POV

I, Eirika and Seth arrived at the border of Mulan, but we see that the soldiers of Grado have arrived before us.

(Y/N): Oh no! more soldiers of Grado!

Eirika: Seth, look.

Seth: I see it. It seems like Grado's army has already reached Frelia. Princess, this place is perilous. We should bypass Mulan altogether and head straight to the castle. 

(Y/N): But what are you saying? we can not leave them as if nothing, I do not want to lose more lives for those Grado's Soldiers destroyed my people as if nothing.