Chapter 4: The beginning of the journey

Nobody POV

King Hayden apologizes for being unable to spare soldiers. However, he does provide Eirika with a small but trusted party of vassals. Eirika is grateful for the king's aid. Chasing rumors of her brother, she sets out for Grado. The group's first stop is the remote village of Ide, which was, until very recently, a part of Renais. Here, Eirika sees the devastation of Renais with her own eyes. But, this is just the beginning of the (Y/N) journey in this new world to survive.

Nobody POV Ends

3rd POV

Eirika and his group, they start their way to Ide, And (Y/N) He also accompanies them with Eirika to help her and her group

Eirika: Seth has mapped out a route for us. We'll travel south of Renais and pass through Serafew into Grado territory. 

Moulder: Hmm.. That would seem a sensible plan. Assuming, of course, that we can avoid any run-ins with Grado soldiers...

(Y/N): "That is true Moulder, because we could face dangers, but we will achieve it if we face it anyway"

Vanessa: Princess Eirika, may I have your leave to scout ahead? From the sky, I'll have a better chance of spotting any nearby troops. 

Moulder: We're yours to command, Your Highness. Will you give your permission?

Eirika: Yes, of course. Keep an eye out enemy bowmen though, Vanessa.

Vanessa: Yes, Your Highness, I shall. I shall prove myself worthy of the honor of your trust.

After saying that, Vanessa furrowed the skies with her pegasus

Eirika: She seems very... sincere

(Y/N): "Me too, Princess Eirika"

Moulder: Sincere... Yes, quite.

Ide

Vanessa came to the village of Ide from the sky, but sees some bandits in the village.

Bone: Hey, boss! We're found more villages ripe for the picking.

Bazba: One, two, three... Ha ha ha! I love a good war! With all those soldiers preoccupied, we're free to pillage as we please! Right, Bone--you're in charge. Grab everything that's not nailed down and bring it to the hideout.

Bone: I'm on it.

After that, Bazba returns to his hideout

Meanwhile a near village

Ross: Dad! Bandits approaching!

Garcia: Hmmm... I'm getting you out of here, Ross. You stay close to me!

Back with Bone

Bone: Let's start with that village there! Go to it, boys! It's all yours. Cut down anyone fool enough to get in your way. I'm heading west around the mountains to the other villages.

After Bone said that, his Men destroy the nearby Village

The village was destroyed.