(1) [REMADE]

[MATURE LANGUAGE] [SWITCHING POV's]

(A/N: I remade this because I dislike my old work, and spelling and grammar.)

The new female character, Harumi, was announced just 2 months before I even knew. I wanted to catch up with the fandom so I watched half of the episodes.

Closing the laptop from watching S8 Sons Of Garmadon, you just stare into oblivion.

Having a crush on a goddamn fictional character was hard, especially if they have a love interest given just right now. It's as if life wanted to just throw you off in the dumpster.
Feeling something warm on your cheeks, your eyes got blurry. Recognizing that it was tears, you scoff at yourself. Because it was pathetic to do something like this.

There's probably someone like you, doing this right now.

Sniffling, I bury my face into a pillow beside me, planning to lie in there for the next 3 hours.

There's nothing to cry about, (Y/N).
It's just a silly show filled with silly characters.

But it was since childhood..!-

That's pathetic.
There's something better to do than this.

As I argue with my subconscious mind, I was interrupted. "Are you alright..?" a tiny voice called out. Surprising (Y/N), and causing her to sit in an uptight position.

Wiping her eyes, and focusing on the person who spoke in front of her.

Nothing, just a LEGO minifigure of Lloyd in your bed. As if the day couldn't get worse.

Must've been my older sister, you thought, remembering your sister coming over to give you a comic book you wanted for your birthday that was a week ago.
I pick the Lloyd minifigure up, walking to the closet to put him inside his box.

"Uh, don't put me back in the box, please." the minifigure in my hand spoke.

...

Holy fuck.
LEGO characters can speak?!

"WHAT THE FUCK." I shriek, causing me to drop 'Lloyd' onto the carpet floor, earning an 'ow' from the latter, baffling me even more.

"Language!," he trailed rubbing his head with his left arm, the other missing, "and hey! you dropped me!" he said, as he dusted his gi.

He noticed as I was staring in his nonexistent right arm, causing him to glance in his right arm too.

"MY ARM!" Lloyd cried. Looking at his side with worry. I look behind him, his right arm lying there. I grab it and 'hand' it to his front view.

"You found it my arm!" the cinnamon roll beamed, but turned to discomfort when he realized that it needs to be put back.

"I'll put it back." you mutter, offering him help.
Lloyd preparing for the incoming 'pain', squeezing his eyes shut as you prepare to put his arm back into place.

"Didn't your father put it back in the movie?" I questioned.
"Oh, yeah..." he realized. "Wait... what movie, and why were you crying?" he questions.

If he doesn't know what TLNM is, then it's a possibility that...

"Uh, nothing." I said as he looked with suspicion, lost in thought, as if he was trying to remember what he was gonna say.

"Well, I suppose we should introduce ourselves," he paused.

"I'm Lloyd-" he was gonna say his name, only to be cutoff by (Y/N). "Montgomery Garmadon." she said.

"How did you know?" he eyed me suspiciously.

"You're, uh, famous here." I mentally facepalm at myself for that stutter. The suspicion he had was now gone, "And you?" he asks.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," I answer his question.

"That's a nice name." he mumbles, as their 'friendship' starts to ensue, or what (Y/N) though.