.+ RECONTINUED +.

[05.21.19]
Yes, you read that right, I am continuing this book!
I've got some unfinished business plots with the characters and the reader.
As you see, the names below are upcoming characters who will be revealed in future chapters.

Selena

A princess who once ruled,
found love and pursued,
when the king turned him down,
she refused the crown.

Selena has darker (H/C) hair and had eyes as deep as the night. She is 5'3, shorter/taller than (Y/N).

The Secret Ninja Force
Kai, Jay, Nya, Cole, Lloyd, Zane.
Highschool students that stops Garmadon everytime he attacks Ninjago. Sworn to protect their homeland, they're currently looking for the cinnamon roll since he is nowhere to be found.

Misako
Also looking for her son, Lloyd.
Garmadon's wife, a fierce warrior in battle.
When she was informed he was missing, hoo boy, did she panic.

Lord Garmadon and Sensei Wu.
Garmadon agreed to reduce his attacks when he was told his son is missing.
Sensei Wu however is currently researching on what happened to Lloyd.

Others
I may have forgotten some characters, may be added here.

Oh, and one more thing.

You may have known this book as 'H-hey, don't cry!'

I however, wanted to change that. To avoid confusion with Ninjafan_135, who was one of the four permitted to recontinue this story when I ditched it at the time, and decided to have the title have more connection/relation to (Y/N).

Another reason I picked this title because I wanted the story to have space puns, to mix with Lloyd's goof-dork, but sometimes serious personality.
I also abhor the past title. I had absolutely no idea why I picked this title when I was probably too high on puberty when I thought of it. Besides, the title was cheesy and I couldn't stand it.

.+(CODE NAMES / MEANING)+.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(N/N) - Nickname.

(F/C) or (R/C)  - Favorite or random color.

(E/C) - Eye color.

(Height) - Can be used in cm, or feet depending on what system you use. If you don't know, just use (tall, middle, short).

(F/L/N) - Fake Last Name.

.+(ADDITIONAL INFORMATION)+.

- Borg Industries exists.

- This takes place in the Ninjago Movie, a spin-off of NINJAGO, but some parts may include from the original show.

- The Secret Ninja Force has powers, including Lloyd.

- Everyone still doesn't know that Lloyd is the Green Ninja.

- (Y/N) keeps her last name since her father wanted to honor her mother.

- (Y/N) is somewhere between the ages of 16 - 18, since Lloyd is sixteen (atleast according to the TLNM 2017 Wiki).

- Her father is a martial artist (and a secret hero!), so of course (Y/N) gets to know some of the moves.

.+(BOOK INFORMATION)+.

- Timeskips or POV-switching is reinforced by a

.+ 🌙 +.

... emoji.

OR

^ sometimes those ^

^ sometimes those ^

(The Wattpad App is recommended.)

- This book was started on July 2018, and recontinued on June 2019.

.+(CHAPTER STATUS)+.

(Chapter 1) - REMADE

(2nd to 5th Chapter) - Written in 2018, hence the overdramatic sentences. Under editing, although it will take long.

(6th to 10th Chapter) - Published.