One sided love

I'm so sorry guys! I didn't reply to anyone and I didn't even posted Alyssa's birthday. Again I couldn't keep my words, but... During all these days, I had cut myself off from the world. For the first time in my life, I had fallen in love. For the first time in my life, I had cared for someone. I truly loved someone. But all I got is heartbreak. My whole world has been ruined. My heart is broken....shattered into thousands of pieces and all I could see and feel is loneliness. One-sided love is so painful. Especially when you see that the person whom you love so much is involved with someone else and he don't care about you. He don't even bother to send you a single text after reading your messages. He just don't understand how truly you love him, no matter if you kill yourself in order to prove your love. My eyes were puffy and red from crying so much. I'm so sorry dear Lunarecia but... I even tried to commit suicide. I hurt myself, I created three cuts on my hand with a blade. I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I was feeling weak back then. Don't worry. The cuts didn't draw that much blood and I'm alive. I didn't wanted to cut but... I was too hurt. I wanted to scream so loudly. I was in tears. I wanted to get rid of that painful heartbroken feeling somehow. That's why...

But I'm ok now. Very soon, I'll be back on my schedule on Wattpad. I set out on task again and you'll be able read my story soon.

Love you all!