Chapter 1

Patrick's P.O.V

Hey bitches, my name is Patrick William Kensa and I am 12 years old, my birthday is June 16 and I am now moving on to year 8 in about 2 hours. Now lemme tell you something I'm gay as fuck and I'm proud of it, I recently came out in year 7, in the canteen, by standing on my chair and making a 3 minute speech on how to accept people that are different and everyone actually listened including the 10 teachers that were eating at their own table and I actually felt good about it. That day was the best day of my life and I even gained a couple more friends even though I'm very popular in my school. So anyways back to reality.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I woke up at 6:04 and stretched my legs and arms and realised that, " fuck! It's the first day of year 8!! " I scrambled out my pastel pink, fluffy blankets and put on a dark blue robe that said 'slay' in little writing at the top right corner of it. I then realised it was only 6 in the morning so I let out a huge sigh and trotted down the stairs happily to say a " hello " and " good morning " to my forever loving mother Teresa. I had a quick yet relaxing breakfast with my mother before she left for work.

My mother is the CEO of a fashion agency called ' Style Is Everything ' so we're practically swimming in £50 notes.

It was 6:34 so I did have some time to get to school I took a hot bath just because I had a lot of time. When I came out of the bath, I smelt like strawberry soap. Mmmm my favourite soap. I brushed my teeth for 3 minutes while playing the cover song ' Havana ' by Walk Off The Earth and they are an amazing band let me tell you that.

I looked in my full body mirror. I was wearing a simple outfit today ( in picture above)

It was now 7:30 and the gates open at 7:45 so I had a 20 minute walk ahead of me. Year 8, here Patrick fucking comes.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sooooo...how was it?? In my opinion I thought it was actually alright tbh

Also, comment what type of girly or non-girly outfits Patrick should wear cuz I have outfit block rn

Tata weaders❤️