Chapter 4

Just so all my lovely weaders know. I don't have a specific schedule on when I update; I do update regularly tho, so you guys don't have to wait for a new shitty chap to come out. Anyweads, happy weading!!!

Tata weaders❤️
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geo's P.O.V

When we walked into our first class, R.S, instantly everyone looked at us. Whispers started to fill the room as we walked down the isle, but they were all positive ones. For example:

" OMG the new guy totally has style. "

"Ikr!!! And he's super hot!!! "

" They would look hella cute together not gonna lie. "

I had a beaming smile when I heard that one.

" I wonder if he's the fun type? "

" when is he gonna introduce himself to me? "

Bitch, just watch when I throw parties.

As I turned to look straight forward. I got the nicest view of Patrick's ass you could ever imagine. It looked so soft when he walks an-

" -eo?, Geo?!, Geo!?! " Patrick yelled, and snapped his fingers in front of my face.

I shook my head and smiled at this sudden beauty appearing in front of my eyes. I just stared at the magnificent hazel orbs that looked in my dark blue ones. We just stared for what seemed years but they were just mere minutes.

" Hey Geo, come sit next to me and not that slut why won't you?? "

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Does that cake-face has to be everywhere I am?? She's so fake I swear, even if she is only 12 or 13 she probably has something fake about her. Ugh

" Um I'm pretty sure he'd rather slit his throat, or yours, than step foot anywhere near you got it, Talia? " fierce and sexy. Love it.

" so I'm guessing she's like this to you everyday huh? " I said.

" yeah she's a helluva bitch all day, everyday. " he stated, looking over my shoulder and glaring at cake-fa-Talia.

" Don't worry boo, I'll protect you. "

" Suuuuuure after I just saved your ass right there, tough guy. " I just chuckled and watched the teacher start to teach the lesson.

After lunch...

It was just after lunch and I was having an incredible day with Patrick and my new friends, Cece and Lizzy. Everyone in year 8 was warming up to me except for the bitch, Talia. When I would walk past people in the hallways that would wave, say 'hello' and if I'm lucky enough a little compliment after that, I think I was...popular.

" So, Geo, since it's a Tuesday, I have History now and cheerleading so your gonna have to come with me but 20 minuets until the end of the lesson because we need to learn, so are you up for a full hour of sweaty cheerleading girls? " I laughed while he did a little hip shake and smiled.

" Actually, I'm a pro at cheerleading, mind if I join? "

He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his crop-top covered chest. Cute, but watch out Kensa I know a lot of cheer moves.

" oh yea, what exactly can you do? "

" complicated dances, back hand springs, even more complicated different tumbles, you know what, I could go on forever, Kensa, but I won't. " I said this while counting on my fingers and a little smirk after. This was fun.