T or D #41

The guys, Faith and Liv walk in after patrol.

Raph: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST LET THEM GET AWAY LIKE THAT!!

Leo: WELL IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO SAVE YOU FROM ALMOST GETTING KILLED IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!! BUT YOU BEING YOUR STUBBORN SELF, OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHATS HAPPENING AROUND YOU!!

Raph: I'M NOT STUBBORN. AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, I DON'T NEED YOU TO HELP OR LEAD ME!!

Leo: YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR RIGHT!! I GUESS I SHOULD'VE LET YOU GET KILLED CAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU THINK YOU CAN DO IT ALL ON YOUR OWN!!

Liv: LEO!!

Scar: *walks in* hey what's going on here?

Donnie: their fighting again because Leo let the foot get away by saving Raph.

Scar: seriously!?

Mikey: yip.

Raph: WELL I'M GLAD YOU GET THE MESSAGE!! I'M DONE WITH THIS TEAM!! AND DON'T EXPECT ME TO COME CRAWLING BACK!! *storms off to his room and slams the door*

Leo: UGH!! Why does he have to be so stubborn?!? I save him from getting killed and what do I get in return. A scolding cause I let the villains get away. *walks to the dojo*

Faith: I'm just gonna go get something to drink *drags Mikey with her* Come Mikey.

Donnie: I'll be in my lab. Call me when we start the ask. Come babe.

Hannah: *follows him* yeah I need your help with something for the wedding in any case.

Scar: *looks at Olivia* okay how are we gonna fix this?

Liv: I honestly don't know.

Silence

Scar: ding Idea!! Okay *starts explaining the plan*

Liv: okay lets do this.

With Leo.

Liv: *walks into the dojo* hey Leo.

Leo: *trying to meditate* yes Liv?

Liv: you okay?

Leo: no. Why he can't just understand the fact that I had to make a choice and that my choice was to save him? I don't know.

Liv: Leo, you know Raph. He's stubborn. All he cares about is winning the battle, you should know this.

Leo: I know it's just he needs to realize it was either I save him or let him get hurt. And as leader it is my job to protect the team. Why he can't just get it through that thick skull of his. I don't know.

Liv: I understand that and you did the right thing. Raph just needs to realize that. But listen okay, Scar is talking to Raph right now. When she's done I think you should apologize.

Leo: for?

Liv: for saying that you should've let him die.