Chapter 6

Okie so one person said that they wanted me to continue soooo here I am (thanks Fighting_French_Fry  )Also I've read some rly good books on wattpad that only have like 50 reads, and I'm just saying I'm very thankful for the reads. Alsoooo when people say they like my bad writing it makes my day (I'm not fishing for complements dw) so thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherwins POV

I was waiting for some sort of reaction. Maybe telling me that Tony was right and he didn't give a damn about me. Or that he actually did care about me (which is highly unlikely).

But instead he was staring at the water. I have to admit he looked really mad.

Was it me?

Was I the reason he was mad. Maybe he thought I did something to provoke Tony. Him and Tony are pretty close friends, I don't know why though.

Tony is a dumb, ignorant,  jock. And Jonathan is a handsome, A+ student, kind and well perfect guy. I guess they both have money.

But the fact that I made Jonathan mad makes me even more disappointed in myself. And before I know it I'm crying.

I lean on Jonathan's shoulder and cry. And for some reason he puts his arm around me and  whispers in my ear "Tony is wrong".

I faintly hear him and drift off to sleep. But for some reason I believe him.

Jonathans POV

Without even talking to me Sherwin makes me feel more then any other person I've met. Uhhggg what is he doing to me.

I should take him home. Shizzle! Ugh my (favourite) car is at school. So I carry Sherwin bridal style.

Damn, he looks like a innocent angle with this lightning. Or well I guess he always looks like an angle. NO, INSIDE VOICE SHUT UP.

He is very light, lighter then most guys are age. So it was easy to carry him. I take him to my car and gently put him in trying not to wake him up.

I drive up to his house and carry him in. I guess the door isn't locked. I take him to his quaint little room. I place him on the bed.

I know I need to leave but I'm just thinking about, why Tony would pick on my innocent angle.

ER UM I MEAN A INNOCENT ANGEL NOT MINE. *clears throat*

I turn around to leave but then I hear Sherwin say "t-thank you, for everything" I turn around about to ask if he was awake the whole time but instead he interrupts me and says

"But you shouldn't talk to me. You have your friends and your life. Every time you are with me the lower your social status is. And if I am just a charity case to you then you should definitely not talk to me."

Even though this kid is very smart sometimes he is a buffoon. I was about to debate with him but he starts again.

"And if I talk with you the bullying will just get worse. So for both of our sakes just forget anything happened and leave."

I'm dumbstruck. I don't want to forget anything about him. He makes me happy, why would I want to loose that.

"This is already hard for me, go. Leave. Go find your friends or girlfriend."

And then I did something I will always regret. I walked out. I WALKED OUT! I didn't debate him at all. I just left.

Later

I'm still pissed about Sherwin,  the one "true" friend I had was scared off by the idiots I call friends. I drive to a bar and buy my way in. I drink out my sorrows. Why must there be so much shit in my life.

Now is where I do something I will never regret.

I drive over to Tony's house and ask for him. I drive him to a alley. He asks what I'm doing. Like he doesn't know.

I say "Do you know that kid Sherwin" he looks shocked.

"U-uh, no" he stutters out. "Bullshit, now tell me why you push him around like he is trash" I yell at him

"Are you actually standing up for that piece of trash?" He says calmly with a smirk on his face, even though I can see he is terrified.

"That piece of trash is better then you'll ever be!" I yell at him. I throw him against the wall and start punching him. I take out all my anger in Tony.

I punch him until he is on the ground and can barely move. "Tell anyone about this at school, I will make your life living hell" I spit at him and walk off to my Mercedes.

I go back to the bar and drink fir a bout an hour. Wow there goes my good boy rep. I see one of the sluts from school. Maybe she can get my mind off of Sherwin. I take another shot and walk up to her.

She bats her fake eyelashes and try's to show me her cleavage. Peoples attempt at flirting can be so awful. But you have to play a long.

I say "hey you want to ditch this place and go to somewhere more quiet" she nods and I take her to my car.

I drive her off to my house. The whole time she was trying to start conversations but I stopped them instantly. She is just a toy.

Once I get home I can tell this is gonna be a long night. As I see Sherwins (old) car in front of my house.

THANKS FOR READING

please vote, comment and other stuff

K HAVE A GREAT DAY BYEEEE