Chapter 7

Sherwin POV

Once Jonathan left I regretted what I said. Maybe he did care about me. If so then he would be pissed off at me. And maybe now he would team up with Tony and bully me.

He was just being nice to me. And what did I do? I pushed him away! This is typical me. But I do believe what I said. Everything will get worse for the both of us if we keep talking.

But gosh darnit! I love talking to him. He makes me happy. He was my first real friend in a very long time. Why must I be so stupid?!

Uhhhgg. I will stop thinking about the god (Jonathan) and try and go to sleep. The only place where there are no worries is my dreams. So c ya!

****************************

"WAKE UP FAGGOT" I hear, that voice sounds familiar. "GET YOUR ASS UP NOW, IF YOU DONT THEN IM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO" ah that is my good old friend Tony.

Wait what! Tony?!?! He has never been in my house before, what the hell does he want. I get up right away, and I see Tony there looking awful. He has bruises and cuts all around his face. I wonder what happened to him.

"YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! THIS IS YOUR FAULT. YOU GOT YOUR BOYFRIEND TO COME AND DO THIS TO ME! I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DID IT BUT STOP! JONATHAN IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THIS!"

He looks at me with pure evil in his eyes. But there was something else. Was it lust?

He roughly pushes me on the bed. He looks at me again and this time I can tell it's lust.

He holds my arms down and whispers in my ear. "I just noticed how cute you are. But that isn't enough for what you did to me."

He slaps me. Many times. Each one harder then the last. My cheeks start to bleed. And I start to cry. Why me? What have I done?

He stops for a brief moment, but then he punches me. God damn it. How was him looking like trash my fault?! I could never beat him up in a million years. But I have to do something or else he will kill me.

I push him into my closet and run. I run past his Ferrari and into my old car. I drive to the only place I could think of, Jonathan's house.

Tony isn't even going after me. Weird.

Should I be worried about going to Jonathan's house. I just yelled at him and I've never been to his house. Plus in the condition I'm in, I should just leave.

But Tony might be at my house waiting for me. I drive up to Jonathan's "house" well barely because I'm still very sore from Tony's visit. De fuk this is a mansion! I knew he had a lot of money, but damn. Just another reason for us not to knowing each other.

I don't see the car he left my house with so I guess he isn't here.  I'll just wait outside for him.

1 hour later

You would think he would be here by now but no. It was starting to get dark and I was starting to get cold. I now had my cuts and bruises formed on my face and you could clearly see them.

I was about to leave but I see his car pull up. I can see another person in the car. Well now I'm interrupting his life, good job me.

He gets out of the car, and I see him with Selena. Of course Selena, she's a bitch. She pushes me and steps on my feet with her evilly sharp high heels during school.

They would make a cute couple, well I mean Selena is drop dead gorgeous and Jonathan is well also drop dead gorgeous. (I'm very out of place here.) But Jonathan is too nice for her. And seeing them together makes me feel hurt.

He walks over to me with Selena trailing behind him. He looks at me in the eye and says "Who the fuk did this to you?" I stare at him blankly. He doesn't even want to know why I'm here. Uhh ok then.

"Uh-uh-uhmmm it was Tony, and um sorry for coming it was a mistake.... I'll just go home I uh I uh see you have company and I don't want to intrude." and at this point I was shivering it was now pretty cold out.

I turn around to leave, trying not to limp. He grabs my wrist and I wince at the pain, he noticed and loosened his grip. He says through gritted teeth "In your condition it wouldn't be safe to drive."

"No I'm totally fine, it's ok" I try and debate him. "Ye Johnny boo-boo just let him leave." Selena says in her annoying voice.

But Jonathan wouldn't let me go. "No." Is all he said and he literally dragged me into his mansion. Selena was left out side probably thinking the same thing as me. Why did Jonathan want me in his "house"?!

One of the world greatest mysteries.

That's Jonathan's house.

*******************************
WOWIE THAT GOT DARK

WOW THATS TWO UPDATES IN TWO DAYS?! THANKS FOR READING PLS COMMENT AND VOTE

C YAAAA

In your opinion was this a good chapter? Like, did you like how Jonathan got all badass or do you want him to stay a golden boy?