chapter 12

Sherwin POV

I could've chosen anyone else in this class. But no, I had to choose the one person who ruins everything, but also makes it 10 times better. He was just trying to help, but his help always makes things worse.

Jonathan interrupts my thoughts "Hey, you wanna do this at my house after school?"

"I could just do it all" I say, I really don't want to go back to his house.."Well, that wouldn't be fair" he retorts.

"fine, i'll meet you at your locker at 3:45" I say with no enthusiasm

"okay, see ya soon" Jonathan says as the bell rang.

LUNCH TIME MATHA TRUCKERS

It has been pretty normal. Some people were asking me where i was, but other then that it was just boring. I just sat down in the back and did my work quietly.

As I walk in the cafeteria I hear people whispering about me. I wonder why I thought it would be different. I get my food and look for Kate.

I walk towards her and then all the sudden someone puts their foot out to trip me. I fall down and get spaghetti all over my clothes. The cafeteria erupts with laughter.

At that moment I was looking at Jonathan. Wishing he would do something. But he never did. I get up, put my head down and sit next to Kate.

"Hey sherwin you wanna go outside?" she asks, you can hear the sympathy in her voice.

"y-yeah" is all I can say. I should be used to these things, but still I always find myself on the brink of tears.

We sit under a tree, me crying and Kate comforting me. I don't know what I ever did to the people at my school, for them too treat me like this... it's just they never gave me a chance. I wonder if i had money, or looks, if they would be my friend... only in a alternate reality.

The bell rings

I get to my locker and put on a shirt that I had in my locker. The whole day people were making fun of me, well everybody except for Jonathan, I guess I told him to not say anything.

3:45

I'm at Johnathans locker, i've been here for around 5 minutes. If he doesn't come soon I guess i'll just go to his house.. It's a 45 minute walk. I've walked longer.

I leave school and start heading towards his house. Almost like clockwork it starts raining.

Later

By the time I see his house i'm drenched and exhausted.

I knock on his door... no answer. I knock again... nothing, i'm getting annoyed. I bang on the door one last time, soon I see a shadow coming close to the door.

Jonathan opens the door. He looks surprised. Before he says anything I say "Remember the group project we have? Remember you said we should do it at your house? Remember you said to meet you at your locker at 3:45? Don't you remember Jonathan?"

He doesn't say much. I walk inside and see one of the school sluts, "Oh so you where doing her and not the homework. Glad your priorities are in order." Jonathan looks at her, she gets up pushes me and leaves.

"We are working in the library" What? I love his library.  I go up his stairs and to the library.

We sit down at the table in there, in a awkward silence.

He starts talking "look, Sherwin i'm so-"

"No" I cut him off. "you of all people should know that apologies do nothing. Just focus on your work"

~an hour later

"Sheeerrrrwwwiiiinnn, i'm done and very bored" says Jonathan.

"well it's your house, what do you have that's interesting?" I say back.

"We have a pool"

"No"

"we have a pool table"

"No"

"we have a garden"

"yes" Jonathan walks me to his Garden. I must say it is one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen, and i've seen many beautiful things *cough* *cough* Jonathan *cough* *cough*

We walk around for a while, getting soaked with the rain.

Jonathans POV (earlier)

3:40

"c'mon let's take this elsewhere" says Sabrina. If she didn't have such a bad personality I probably wouldn't use her. I always go to her when I need to get my mind of something. Some would call her a toy, just not to her face.

"ok, baby" I say and bring her to my car. We drive to my house in silence. We go straight to my room and skip the small talk.

4:30

I left her in my room, while I look for food.

I keep on hearing knocking on the door and it's getting annoying. I finally get up and to the door. I see a certain redhead. Before I can say anything he speaks up.

"Remember that group project we have? Remember you said we should do it at your house? Remember you said to meet you at your locker at 3:45? Don't you remember Jonathan?" Fuk how did I forget, i'm such a jackass.

I hear Sabrina coming down the stairs, bad timing.

"Oh so you where doing her and not the homework. Glad your priorities are in order." says Sherwin.

Sherwin, oh how I missed seeing him like this, snarky, bold and confident. He is such a different person once you get to know him.

I look at Sabrina, telling her to leave. She glares at me pushes Sherwin and walks outside. I called a cab for her a while ago, but she wouldn't leave.

"We are working in the library" says Sherwin. We get up there and sit in silence. I try and break it by saying sorry but Sherwin stops me, he is way too cute when he is mad/passionate.

Back to present time

Sherwin was admiring the flowers and I was admiring him. I know he is way too perfect for me but I must get him back, I need him.

"Hey Sherwin, do you wanna skip class tomorrow and hang out? I know this great cafe that I have to show you, and I have oh so much stuff to talk to you about." He just looks at me.

"well, I don't know i've already missed a lot of school." he says.

"would you rather be with those idiots at school or yours truly?" I reply. This should be a easy decision ;)

He looks at me straight in the eyes (one of the things I love about him)

"ok" he says, it's weird how those 2 letters he says can make my heart explode. yayayayayayay yay yay yayayayayayayay i'm so excited ahhhhhhhhhh

"k cool" is all I say. We come back inside and I see that he's going towards the door.

"hey do you want me to drive you home?"

"uh yeah, thanks" he says, I really need to get him a car, I mean WHAAAAAAA

As we drive up, both of our expressions drop. Sherwin almost bursts into tears. He gets out of the car and runs towards his house. I'm still in shock.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mwhahahahahah

THANK U FOR READING I HAVE SO MANY READS JHV<YCUDKTJRTXJCFGHJK

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKED IT <3