2: Advice

Jerry has added ProudGay, CKlein, and BiArsonist to private chat ‘advice’

Jerry has changed his name to ‘#single’

#single: guys...Christine just broke up with me…

ProudGay: dude...i'm so sorry.

CKlein: that's a bummer, Jere. Sorry.

BiArsonist: dude, that sucks. I feel for you.

ProudGay: tell us what happened.

#single: well, we were just on a regular date. Kissing and cuddling and whatnot.

#single: then she stops and says that she wants to break up with me.

#single: I ask her why and she says that she thinks we’re better off as friends and that she thinks that I like someone else.

BiArsonist: do you like someone else?

#single: no...at least I don't think I do...I think I'd know if I liked someone else...right?

#single: idk, guys, I just...i'm just sad, I guess.

#single: like, I really wanted us to work, and now two weeks later…

#single: it just...it hurts.

ProudGay: I'm on my way.

ProudGay has left the private chat

BiArsonist: dude, do u want me to come over too? You know I will.

BiArsonist: screw it, I'm on my way.

BiArsonist has left the private chat

CKlein: and then there were 2…

#single: was i not good enough? Did i do something wrong?

CKlein: dude, ur a great guy. She doesn’t know what she’s missing.

CKlein: don’t let her tear u down. Don’t let her bring down your self-esteem. You’re worth it, Jeremy, whatever it is.

CKlein: i'm sure u did nothing wrong. Some relationships just don’t work out, y’know? And when they don’t, we move on.

CKlein: i mean, sure it might take some time to get over it, but you’ll get there eventually.

#single: yeah...i guess ur right.

CKlein: of course i am. Now, u feel better, ok? I’m sure ur friends r gonna take great care of u!

#single: thx, Jared...it really means a lot.

CKlein: I got you, anytime.

~Later~

Jeremy was snuggled close to Michael while he, Michael, and Rich watched a collection of movies that Buzzfeed had suggested for breakups while Jeremy and Michael shared a carton of ice cream.

At the moment, they were watching The Break-up with Jennifer Aniston.

Though, they were talking over it.

“Y’know, there are tho many more fithh in the thea,” Rich said with a lisp. “Thometimeth, you focuth too much on one fithh that you don't thee any other fithh.”

“Yeah...the Squip tried to make me change my mind,” Jeremy recalled, scooping up some more Chunky Monkey ice cream. “Guess I should've listened to that supercomputer…”

“Hey, that Squip didn't know what it was talking about,” Michael playfully nudged Jeremy. “But Rich is right. I'm sure you'll find someone else soon enough.”

Jeremy turned to Michael looking hopeful. “You really think so?”

“Totally, dude!” Rich cheered.

“Yeah, you're the coolest!” Michael shouted.

Jeremy tried not to tear up, but failed miserably. “Y-you guys are the best.”

“Hey, you're the best,” Michael laughed and wiped Jeremy's tears. “Now, stop crying, or you'll get salt in our ice cream.”

Jeremy laughed and snuggled closer to Michael. “You really are my favorite person, you know that, right?”

“Yeah, I know,” Michael hugged Jeremy tighter.

“And Rich, you're pretty cool too,” Jeremy stated before he yawned, leaning on Michael's shoulder.

“Dude, you know I got your back,” Rich winked, stuffing popcorn in his mouth.

“I love you guys,” Jeremy murmured before drifting off to sleep.

“We love you too, Jere,” Michael whispered.

“You like him, don't you?” Rich asked as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“Um, duh. He's my best friend,” Michael rolled his eyes as he readjusted Jeremy to put his head in his lap.

“You know what I mean,” Rich deadpanned.

Michael looked down at Jeremy and started to blush. “Is it really that obvious?”

“Not obviouth enough for Mr. Obliviouth thleeping in your lap.”

Michael laughed softly and ran his fingers through Jeremy’s hair.

“You thhould tell him.”

“No. No way. He's not even gay,” Michael denied.

“He could be bi?”

Michael sighed and looked toward the movie. “I...I don't wanna talk about it.”

“I get it...but, you don't have to be alone in thith,” Rich said with a serious tone. “If you ever need thomeone to talk to...I’m jutht a text away.”

“Thanks, Rich,” Michael smiled.

“No problem, dude.”

~~~

(734 words)

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, you know what to do if you did. I love you guys and I'll see you on Friday! Bye!