Perfect ?

Reba turned over and looked at the clock, 3:00 AM and Ronnie still wasn't home from his appointment. He had told Reba he was meeting a manager who ran the local bar, boots and booty's which to Reba sounded more like a strip club than a bar. Reba checked her phone there was no phone calls or text from Ronnie, Reba got up and pulled on her housecoat to cover up her breast and the rest of her exposed body to the cold air in the house.

Reba was just walking down the stairs when Ronnie walked in, Reba stared at him and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. " where have you been, you left at 10" Ronnie rolled his eyes " Reba I'm a grown man , I don't need to tell you where I'm going all the time". Reba bit her lip as tight as possible she didn't want to cause a fight, but at the same time it was the fourth time that month.

Reba walked past Ronnie into the kitchen and opened the fridge, when Reba needed to think about what she was to do she always drank a glass of milk. She sat in the kitchen for what seemed like forever , trying to figure out how to find out what Ronnie had been doing every night he was coming home late. " Reba what's wrong" Ronnie tried to comfort Reba but the damage had already been done , Reba hadn't been talked to like that from any man not even her first husband Charlie Battles. " Nothing, just thinking about our new tour next year" she let out a huge sigh " Reba I know it's something more then that".

Ronnie walked up to Reba and put his hands on her shoulders " lets go to bed, we both need our rest". Reba stood up and as Ronnie went to kiss her she turned and walked away, she went upstairs and into their bedroom.