The girl on the phone.

Reba opened her closet and started throwing random clothes into a duffel bag, grabbing her purse her phone and anything else she needed. " Reba what are you doing, you can't just leave to another country or state when you have a problem" Ronnie stood in Reba's way " look if I did anything I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" right then Ronnie's phone started to ring. Reba grabbed Ronnie's phone off the night stand and answered it, on the other end she could hear a younger females voice " Ronnie I had a great time tonight , hope we can do it again soon especially the love song you wrote for me, country girl tamed" Reba dropped the phone in shock and the line went dead. Reba backed away from the phone as if she had seen something out of a horror movie, she grabbed her bags and rushed for the door but Ronnie grabbed her arm holding Reba back and pinning her against the wall. " Reba stop your being ridiculous , stop" , Reba screamed " Let me go , just leave I don't want anything to do with you" Ronnie grabbed Reba by the throat " your not leaving me , you won't If you do I'll make sure you'll regret it" Ronnie let go of Reba's throat and she fell to the floor in tears she was in so much shock she couldn't move, or barley breath from how much she had been crying. That night her world had changed forever, she was nothing but a item she lost all of her confidence and pride, she died inside.