Laito x reader

((My first lemon, sorry if it's bad >_<))

Y/N had been living with the Sakamaki brothers for a while now after being brought to the mansion about a month ago. At first, you were terrified living with vampires, but you managed to grow close to each and everyone of them, you even managed to become close friends with one of them, Laito.

It was in the late evening; you were walking down the hallway whenever you heard what sounding like low moaning "y/n...". You blushed, hearing your name, and you knew where it was coming from. Laito's room.. you saw the door was cracked open slightly, curious, you looked through the crack to see Laito pumping his member while moaning your name. Your face flushed red as you let out a gasp.

Laito heard your gasp and immediately stopped.
"Y/n~.. You were watching me touch myself? How naughty of you~"
He stood up from the bed and walked over to you, member still out and erect. Your eyes couldn't help wandering to his length.
"Y/n~ You like what you see?"
You look up to see Laito blushing lightly. You nod, feeling your cheeks flushing red.

Laito drags you towards the bed and throws you onto it. He roughly kisses you, while slowly sliding his hand under your shirt and rubbing your breast. He pulls away from the kiss and begins to take off your shirt, then taking off your bra, shaking a bit while doing so. He moves down towards your pants and begins to unbutton them, once they're off he begins to slide off your f/c panties.

He sits up and looks at the beautiful sight in front of him, licking his lips.
He began to rub one breast, while sucking on the other one, tracing his tongue around the pink bud. The sensation sent a shock throughout your body causing you to moan. Laito's hand stop rubbing your breast and began to make it's way down towards your womanhood.
"Hm~? Already wet, y/n?" He asked teasingly as he rubbed his thumb against your clit.
"Laito~" you moaned.
You felt his erect member against your thigh as he came closer to your face and gently kissed you.

Laito brought his face close towards your wet entrance and pushed his tongue inside, exploring every inch of your wet cavern. He swirled it around causing you to moan his name loudly. He giggled, taking his tongue out.
"I control myself much longer, y/n~ You don't know how long I've wanted to fuck your brains out...~" His voice husky. That sentence made you blush a deep shade of red.

Laito stuck two fingers inside of you, only to remove them immediately, making you moan in displeasure.
"Y/n... Do you want me?"
You nod your head, you really just wanted him inside you, now.

Laito smirked, as he lined his member with your entrance, slowly sliding his member inside of you.
"So.. tight.." he moaned.
His length filled your insides, hitting all the right places. You feel Laito's breath on your neck as he beings to thrust, each one hitting your womb, causing you to moan out from pleasure. You feel like your drowning from all the pleasure when you feel a sharp pain on your neck, Laito's teeth had sunk into your skin, but soon the pain was overwhelmed with pleasure as each one of Laito's thrusts became faster and deeper than the last. Your body was trembling with ecstasy, all you could focus on was how deep his length was inside you. He began to pick up the pace, moving so fast you couldn't think straight.

"I-Im gonna cum Laito!" You moaned out. He responded with a grunt. Laito's thrusts seemed to be going at inhuman speeds, going deep inside you making you scream out. You were so overcome with pleasure you didn't even realize you had came. Laito was still thrusting, and flipped you on your hands and knees before one last thrust. You felt his warm seed fill your insides, Laito slowly pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to you.

*********
Extra Scene:
You sat down at the table to eat breakfast with everyone. As you were eating you heard Reiji clear his throat.
"Laito, the next time you and y/n decide to fool around, do try to keep it down."
"Yeah.. me and Teddy couldn't sleep because all we could hear at night was Laito's name followed by this sound" (Kanato began to make clapping noises with his hands)
Your face flushed red with embarrassment, while Laito seemed to be proud of himself.