Possesive!Ayato x Reader

You were walking aimlessly down the hallway of your school, you were thinking about why you were even brought to the Sakamaki house in the first place. Didn't the people at home care about you? If so why would they send you away to these bloodthirsty creatures? (Well, at least they're hot)

Lost in thought you accidentally bumped into another one of the male students. You looked up to see one of your fellow classmates Kou, you felt the blood drain from your face and immediately apologized.

"O-Oh Kou-kun.. I-I'm sorry!"

You remembered last time a female student bumped into him and he choked her because she wouldn't apologize, the whole time he smirked sadistically... But with you he seemed to be a completely different person, he seemed like a totally different person with you.

"Oh, don't be sorry, y/n.. you're too pretty to get mad at~" he flashed a playful smile at you before giving you a kiss on the cheek and leaving.
You felt your face flushed red and rubbed your cheek, confused.
(I know reader, he's a very two faced person)
Despite what had just happened you still walked down the corridor. Until you were stopped by a familiar voice

"Y/n."

You turned around, only to be greeted by Ayato who didn't look too happy.

"Um.. yes, Ayato? What's the matter? You don't look too Happy."

"What's the matter?" Ayato said almost whispering

"Stop acting like you don't know what the matter is!"
He hit the wall in frustration.
(Hey now Ayato, that's Subaru's thing)

"You damn sure know what's the matter!"
Ayato grabbed your arm and dragged you into an empty classroom and ripped off your shirt.

"A-Ayato!" You yelp as he began to remove and sink his teeth along your collarbone.

"I'm gonna leave my mark all over your body, so that everyone knows that you're mine."

You shivered at his words. Tears began to form in your eyes as you continued to feel his fangs sink into your skin, until they suddenly stopped.

"Do you seriously not know why I'm angry?"
He asked in a low voice.
You nodded your head in response.
He smirked, but he seemed angry.

"You think it's okay to let that man kiss you, when you try to reject yours truly?"

You felt a rage burn inside you
"ITS NOT LIKE I WANTED HIM TO!" You yelled out in the heat of the moment, you got no response for a solid minute. You began to feel guilty for yelling at him.

"Listen, Ayat- Mnnn"
You let out a small moan, unable to finish your sentence.

You felt palming your breast with his hand. He looked up at you and smiled.

"I bet Kou has never heard you make that noise before... has he (Y/N)?"

You feel your face heat up, embarrassed, you open your mouth to speak, but then you felt a hand sneak down into your skirt. Ayato began rubbing your womanhood outside of your panties.

You let out a moan, looking up at Ayato who was, still, waiting for a response from you. You shook your head, unable to form a sentence due to all the pleasure.

"What was that (Y/N)? Speak up"

"n-no h-he.. hasn't..." You manage to say through moans

He begins to rub harder on your sweet spot, making you moan even louder than before.

"Now now (Y/N), we don't want anyone else hearing your lovely moans, now do we?"

Ayato stopped rubbing you and began to remove the rest of your clothes.

"Stand up"

You did as he said, not wanting to anger him again

His eyes scanned you up and down.. feeling embarrassed you tried to cover your body with your arms.

"Put your arms down, I'm not done looking at my property.."

You hesitantly put your arms down. Ayato began to remove his shirt and walked towards you. Once he was in front of you he pulled you into a tight embrace.

You felt your breasts push against his warm chest, then you felt a sharp pain in your neck, but only for a second, the pain began to feel good. You let out a small moan, you could feel Ayato smirk while slowly draining your blood.

You could feel Ayato's erect member through his pants, you decided to use this to your advantage and used your free arm to rub his member through his pants.

You felt Ayato's teeth removing from your neck as he let out a small gasp. He pushed away from you and looked at you.

"I was trying to control myself, but now... You leave me no choice." Ayato removed his black jeans and slid off his boxers.

You looked at his member in shock, you've never seen how big it was before (I feel so weird writing this)

He bent you over and slowly put in his large member. He gave you a second to adjust and then began to thrust into you. You let out a loud moan and then covered your mouth when you heard the school bell ring. Ayato, still thrusting in and out of you, leaned in and whispered in your ear

"Better stay quiet or someone might hear us.."

He sunk his teeth into the back of your shoulder, while he picked up his thrusting pace.

"Ayato... Mmn.."

Ayato moved your body near the window, you felt the cold glass touch your warm hands.

"S-someone might..ah..see.. us!" You moaned.

"Then they'll all know your mine.."

He began to thrust faster than before, going at an inhuman speed. You moaned louder. And you even heard him moan under his breath

"Fuck...(y/n).."

"A-Ayato I'm gonna-"

"I know, I'm close too"

He flipped you over so he could look at your face. And you began to move your hips as Ayato thrusted into you. He sunk his teeth all over you, on the top of your breast, your collarbone, your shoulder, and part of your neck.

You had reached your limit, you felt a knot form in your stomach as Ayato began to rub your breast.

"A-Ayato..I'm cumming!"

He began to pick up the pace even more. (Damn, I hope you can walk tomorrow) You felt the tension in yor stomach slowly go away as you released yourself on Ayato's hard member, soon after Ayato came too.

"A-Ayato.. you shouldn't come inside of me.. that's irresponsible..."

He only chuckled as a response, he gave you a kiss and began to get dressed. You sat there, thinking about how good it felt.

"Hey, idiot, you gonna put your clothes back on?" He looked away blushing.

"Oh, I will, but you know you shouldn't be so flustered.. considering the fact you just fucked my brains out." Ayato blushed even harder, speechless he just 'tch'ed.

You put your clothes back on and you both headed to your next class.
---------------------------------------------------------

You walked down the halls when you were stopped by Ayato. He pulls you aside and says to you

"Looks like some people heard us.." He shows a text from an Reiji on his phone saying

"What did I tell you about inappropriate actions in school? I've received a call from the school saying some students witnessed you and
(y/n) having sexual interactions!"

You both laughed it off, yet you both knew Reiji was gonna kick your asses when you guys went home.