Subaru x reader

You walked towards the school library, the bell had already rung, but you've gotten permission from Reiji to stay after school to study.

You saw your friends waiting at a table in the library.

"Hey y/n!"

The friends you were studying with all happened to be men, none of your female friends showed up.

You paid no mind to the female's absences and you sit down, you all joked around while studying.

After a while, you guys finished studying, and you would've left but you were enjoying yourself

'Just a few more minutes won't hurt..'

Your friends made fun of people, cracked some dad jokes, and made stupid remarks, like:

"Guys, I don't mean to get political, but what the fuck is oatmeal?"

You snickered, and sometimes could barely breathe at their jokes.

You looked over at the time.

6:50 pm!?

"Hey guys, I gotta go.."

"Awhh y/nnnnn... I don't want you to go.."

One of your friends whined, but you brushed him off and started to speed walk out of the library.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm so dead!"

You walked out of the entrance to the library, only to find Subaru standing right in front of you.

"S-Subaru! I'm sorry I'm late--"

He grabbed your arm, tightly, and walked you out of the building.

You could see he was pissed off, not wanting to anger him anymore you don't speak.

His grasp on your arm tightens when you guys are in the parking lot. You wouldn't say anything normally, but it really began to hurt.

"S-Subaru that hurts..."

"Yeah?" He hissed.

He tightened his grip as to say
'I don't give a fuck'.

You two got into the back of the limo, it was empty without the rest of the brother's in it.

The car ride was silent, the tension was so thick you could slice a knife through it.

As the car came to a stop, you attempted to open the door, but Subaru grabbed your arm, preventing you from leaving.

"Oi, driver you can go now!"

He shouts to whoever was driving the Limo. Shortly after you heard the limo's front door close.

The silence was suffocating, so you attempted to break it.

"Subaru.. Can I go now?"

He let out a 'tch'.

"Are you stupid?"

He said out of nowhere,

"..What?"

"I asked if you were stupid!" He yelled with frustration.

He moved closer to you, and for a second he looked sad...

Before you could question him he suddenly grabs you.

His hands pulled down the cloth of your shirt, exposing your shoulder.
He quickly takes a bite and begins to drink.

This takes you by surprise.

"S-Subaru! wh... mm.." The pain somewhat feels good.

He releases his teeth from your shoulder and growls at you.