Laito x shy!reader x Ayato

"L-Laito.. ah! A-ayato!"

Honestly, (Y/N) didn't know how she ended up in this situation. When she first arrived at the Sakamaki residence she felt extremely betrayed. Her father knew she didn't like strangers, and yet he still sent her to live with 6 random boys!

Not to mention, the boys were vampires! She was extremely quiet. Just the sight of the guys threw her off, they made her feel self-conscious.

She was rather distant, they normally only used her for blood, and that's all they wanted her for. Or so she thought. The truth is that two of the brother's grew a particular liking to (Y/n).

Laito and Ayato.

So, you may ask, how the hell did you get here? Well let me show you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*30 minutes prior to the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ing*

"Oi, (Y/n) make me something sweet..."

"But A-ayato-kun, the last time I baked for you, I left it in too long and Reiji was-"

"Did I ask what you think? No. Make me some brownies."

And so she started to do what he said, honestly she didn't want to, but she didn't want to piss him off anymore than he was.

"Tsk tsk, you're so mean Ayato~ If you keep acting like that I might just take (Y/n) for my self..."

"As if! She would only want yours truly to touch her!"

You listened to the two bicker, embarrassed. You started to mix the batter, blocking out the two.

"Really? I doubt it. You're too scared to even touch her the way I would~"

"What are you getting at Laito?"

Laito smirked, leaning over the back end of the couch.

"Oh nothing.. just maybe I could prove you wrong with a little test.."

He emphasize the word 'test' while looking back towards you.

"I see what you're getting at. You're on. But don't go crying when you realize that (Y/n) prefers Yours Truly over you."

Laito chuckled.

"We'll see~"

~~~~~~~~

You started to pour the brownie mix into the pan, unaware of what was going to happen.

You felt someone push themselves against you from behind, you gasp as you feel their arms snake around your waist.

"Hey (Y/n)...~"

Laito whispers

"L-Laito! What are you d-doing!"

He hums as a response before sinking his teeth into your shoulder, causing you to drop the bowl of brownie mix.

"Ngh.. L-Laito that hurts!"

Suddenly you hear footsteps, more like stomping.

"Oi! Laito! No head starts!" It was Ayato your eyes widen, hearing him.

Laito stops drinking and tsk's.

"Why do you always have to ruin my fun~"

You heard Ayato growl, you tried to explain.

"A-ayato I-"

His lips crash onto yours, instinctively, you kiss back.

Laito sneaks up behind you and slides his hands under your shirt, massaging your breasts.