Visions

"Now just stay here Prussia, I have business to take care of if we are ever going to get the world up and running again." The blonde haired German said. It was another scheduled world meeting that all the countries would sit down at and debate. All except two. Prussia, who was a dead country (technical still part of Germany) and Sealand, who only Prussia talked to. "But big brother!" Sealands shrill voice squeaked out. "I want to go! I'm a real country you jerk!" Prussia grabbed Sealands small hand. "Hey. It's no use. Just wait till your older. Then England will be stuck out here with me and you'll control half of Europe." Sealand looked at Prussia with furious tears in his eyes and nodded. "Yes... right.. his old bloody arse will be out here." England scoffed and turned around to walk into the meeting mumbling about how he'd never give control up and this and that. Sealand pulled out a deck of cards. "So what today Gil? Blackjack? Poker? How about go fish!" Prussia smiled. "You always beat me at go fish though Peter." The small country smiled. "Why do you think I like it so much." Prussia grabbed the deck of cards and dealt them out. "You know.... England left his teapot in here." Sealands gaze shot over to the teal kettle that sat on the table. "You know Gil... I've never had Big brothers tea. He says it's for grown ups." Prussia smirked. "Hmm you look like a grown up to me." He said grabbing two plastic cups off the counter. Sealand grew a wide grin and grabbed the cup with his pinky extended. "Oh I do say," Sealand said doing his best worst impression of a pompous asshole. "Jeeves, would you pour me a spot of tea." Prussia bowed and said. "Why certainly my young master. Only the finest quality earl gray for his majesty, king buttface." Sealand giggled as Prussia poured them both tea. Sealand blew on it then took a sip. "Well... by god this taste like normal tea." Prussia drank some and made a face like he had just sucked on a lemon. "Bah! This is what English tea taste like? Awful." Then the visions came.