Prussia

"Big brother your drunk... and hurt." The tiny German ran over to his bloodstained brother. "Of course I'm drunk... I always drunk when I'm sad." The German grabbed a wet rag and dabbed at the bullet hole. "Hungary again?" The drunk Prussian looked away. "She... She always sides with that weak pompous asshat! Does she forget all the time we spent together!? Do they forget the crusades? The time Vienna was under siege!? Who was there for them huh!?" The Prussian took another swig. "Poland." Prussia looked over. "Poland! Poland! I sent more troops over their than that Winged Hussass." The German grabbed the beer from Prussia and poured it on his bullet wound. "You need to stop thinking about it." "How, little brother, can i forget about it when they are out there, killing my countrymen. How can I forget when i gave up so much for them!" The German sighed. "Listen, brother. I know you love them very much... but you need to stop trying to take them back by force. Coax them back. Commit yourself to being a better person and friend. Maybe then-" Prussia interrupted Germany. "Yeah like they would listen to me. They probably think I'm some sort of jack ass." The Prussian took a long swig. "Little Germany.. your the only one I got left. Please don't abandon me." The tiny German hugged his big brother. "As if i would ever abandon you. Your my big brother.... and i love you... somewhat." The Prussian smiled as a tear dropped from his face. "My little brother." 

"Prussia!!! Wake up!" Sealand screamed at the crying Prussian, who was rolling around on the floor like a maniac. "Where are we now... why are your pants wet." Sealand grabbed his arm lifting him up. "Ill explain later.. apparently the king of Atlantis wants you." "Oh fuck." Prussia said.