THREE........ Probably........

"you think?" Dad asked. It was a genuine question. No sarcasm detected. We did that whole will you devote yourself thing and Kenichi was all like, "yes, I wanna be stronger." Miu brought out tea and. It. Was. Good. Anyways, I said, " hey, what techniques do you wanna learn anyways?" In a bored tone. "Well, I always admired karate, it would be awesome if we could start with that." He said, holding his chin in his hands." MY DAUGHTER ALREADY TOLD YOU I DONT TAKE DISCIPLES!!" Dad shouted. Shugure said, " actually I think it would be best if you two taught him, Akisame and Sage." From the corner. "Oh, yeah you think so?" Akisame and I said at the same time then looked at eachother weirdly. No one else seemed to notice. "Yes, Akisame, you have the correct experience and Sage, I want to see what your training is like. You will make fine instructors. Besides anyone else and the boy will be dead in three days." Kenichi started to freak out so Miu said, "don't worry Akisame is a really nice man, but I don't really know about sage and her training." And even though she whispered the last part, Kenichi heard her and freaked out more. "Don't worry, contrary to popular belief We're not strict teachers." I say to calm him down. "Oh, okay." He says. A little while later it's time for my training and I'm doing basic excercises when he shows up. I'm planning on just doing a chakra excercise next, but I only got halfway through doing rasengan when I heard, "woah, how do you do that?" And looked over to see Kenichi staring at me in shock. Knowing what he's just been through, I say, "huh? Oh, we'll save that for a later date seeing as it's pretty advanced. Today we'll focus on climbing." "Huh? How's that supposed to help anything?" "It helps, just trust me. I'll demonstrate." I started walking up the wall like it was nothing. We did this until midnight, and by that time he was able to walk a few steps and hold that pose, I was so proud.

the day of the fight

I decided to join the club until Kenichi leaves, then join acrobatics, and I have a separate match at the same time with some tough guy who's supposedly the second best in the club that thinks, in his words not mine, "Ha I can easily aniolate a little thirteen year old!" So yeah. Anyways I'm about to go up against this cocky bastard, excuse my French. "Ugh, this match is gonna be boriiiiiiiing. It's gonna be over in like, what? Twenty seconds?" I say in a singsong voice, then give the other person a smirk they couldn't see because of the mask. Yeah I know I'm being rude, but that's never stopped me before, has it? Anyways it's time to start and this guy thinks he can take me down so he starts running at me, full speed, and before I know it I've accidentally sent him spiraling with my bare hands, he hits the wall, and to make sure he's out I kick him in the face, successfully breaking his nose. I look at my watch and say, "What did I say, twenty seconds.", did the closed eye smile (to wich a few then sat down and watched Kenichi do his match.right before I left I said, "by the way, I quit the club, I came looking for a worthy opponent, but all I got was a few arrogant ijits." I was walking and talking to kenichi on my way back to Ryozanpaku until a certain pointy-eared, alien-ass someone decided to interrupt us by saying, "the warriors are back, just curious, how did the matches go?" "I lost." Kenichi said, but alien was quick to say, "hm, oh, I was asking her more than you." I was stretching and yawning for a few seconds until I responded with a bored look, "I won, most of those guys have the strength of the average teddy bear, and now they're all afraid of me. It's troublesome." Alien started to walk away until I said, "oh, and I already know who's after us so I'll meet you at Ryozanpaku." Then transported there leaving them both with dumbfounded expressions. While they thought I was going to Ryozanpaku I was actually going to the vampire diaries universe, and at this point I didn't get as winded and I landed to see it was night and I was in the Salvatore boarding house with two unsuspecting boys gaping at me. Apparently I'm 16 in this universe. I did the one eye closed smile that made even Damon blush, and said, "hello, I'm Blood Rose, and I reaaaally need to catch my breath, because inter-dimensional hops take a lot out of you. "Once I caught my breath I said, "hey, by the way, no need to introduce yourself. I already know what you are, who you are, and everything about you. No sarcasm included. Oh and Damon a simple, wooden stake isn't going to kill me, since I'm not a vampire yet, it's just going to piss me off, so put that thing down." He did as said then asked, "what's with the mask?" "WHY. DOES. EVERYONE. ASK. ABOUT. THE. MASK?!!?" I yell then turn into my celestial form. He freaked out and his eyes widened, but I realized what I was doing, turned back and said, "sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! If it makes you feel better, you can have some of my blood, apparently my kind's blood is very appealing to yours." His eyes filled with joy and he said, "great, it's nice when you are willing to give blood without compulsion." Then went to drink, but Stefan stopped him and said, "Your kind?" My eyes widened in shock, realizing what I said. "Um, what? I didn't say that." I said while looking at the ground. To avoid conflict I turned myself invisible and went back to the Naruto universe just as Kakashi walked in the door. "So, I guess we got Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, huh?" I said coolly. "Wait... Huh? How.. Oh, never mind." I smirked.

Next day.

Click,click,click. Was the sound our feet made when we walked to the classroom that our new genins were in. Kakashi started to slide the door open when the eraser almost fell on him. I caught it, threw it at Naruto, and boredly said, "I guess you guys are going to be troublesome." They all looked shocked when they saw me, but I just continued, "Dad, you weren't siriously so lazy you were going to let that fall on you." I turned to them."His first impression of you, your a bunch of idiots. Mine? Your a bit... Odd." *on the roof* Dad started doing his introduce yourself thing. Naruto didn't get it, so he asked dad and me to go first dad did his wich only gave his name. And here's mine, "my name, all of you already know. My likes and dislikes are none of your business, and so are my hobbies. Dreaming is too troublesome, so I don't have any dreams for the future. Alright your turn." At the end of sasuke's speech I said, "wow, that was deep." *Day after* after the explanations, Naruto said that he wanted to fight, so I pulled out my Icha book and he said, "why are you reading that book?!" I somehow kept a straight face and said, "why? To find out what happens in the story of course. Don't let it bother you, with your weak attacks it doesn't matter if I'm reading or whatever." He charged at me and I ended up using thousand years of death on him."okay, where was I?" Naruto threw two weapons at me and I easily caught them on my fingers.we did the rest of the battle. My finishing line was, "if the bait is obvious, don't take it." I put Sakura in a genjustu and sasuke in the ground up to his neck. I caught Naruto trying to eat lunch. Kakashi did his, "you fail!" Speech then they fed Naruto anyways, then he did his whole, "you pass!" Speech.

After a mission

"I want a real mission! I hate cats!" Naruto complains loudly. Making me fall over and dad tilt. At the Hokage's office Naruto starts to complain so I hit his head and say, "put a lid on it, would ya?" Everyone started listening to Naruto about ramen until gramps said, "silence!" Naruto said something about not being a brat anymore while I was rubbing the back of my head, saying, "I'm going to hear about this later." Later on, at the gates, "you expect me to think that a little brat like that is going to protect me?" "You really should be careful of what you say around the people protecting you. To add on you have two bingo book jounin ninjas with you." I say coldly."and who might those be?" "Blood rose and the copy ninja at your service" I say, moving my right foot in a circular motion and bowing. Later, after the explanation of the real mission and figuring out Gato is after the bridge builder, Tazuna, we are heading to the city when Zabuza sensei appeared and said with a smirk, "Sage, wasn't expecting to see you here. You've grown a bit. Still shorter than me I see. How many A and S missions since last time I saw you?" "Shut up Zabuza sensei. And one hundred A one hundred fifteen S. Oh, and I got my own genins." I say while blushing. Kakashi looked from me to Zabuza and said, "girl, you are a mystery." My eyes widened a little and I said, "oh yeah, you didn't know my dad was Kakashi, I would appreciate it if you don't kill eachother." After the fight Haku came and I ran up to him saying, "Haku, I missed you soooo much! How've you been?" At this point everyone on my team was looking at me funny, I just said, " what, I have connections!"