Untitled Part 8

McGonagall called my name last 😭 and everyone either stared or said, "wait? She's eleven?" I just confidently walked up the stairs and placed the hat on my head, the hat nearly screamed but then got used to my mind. We sat, arguing, over which house, I should be in, after thirty minutes, he said he gave up, then, out loud, he said, "YOU FOUGHT THE-AND THE-PLUS THE-AND ALL AT ONCE, WAIT DAUGHTER OF- I give up! She is the headmistress of Hogwarts! She has equal power over the school with Dumbledore!" Everyone gasped, but no one complained or objected, because, one, they all thought it was a great idea and, two, I have already had more than eight assassination attempts, that the public knows about, but none of them were successful, seeing as one, I'm still alive, and, two, none of the assassins were ever seen, or heard from, again. Let's just say one was an EXTREMELY powerful death eater. I made my way over to the staff table and began to converse with all the teachers. I told them jokes that brought smiles to even Snape's face and I told them of a concert where I pranked everybody. A few minutes later Albus told me about the sorcerer's stone, which I already know about, but I acted surprised anyway. When he asked me to come up with something to guard it, I didn't have to act surprised. I ended up coming up with an obstacle course that was easy for me but most people couldn't get across at all actually.

*time skip brought to you by the one, the only, drummers Que the drum roll, pause for lots of suspense, extremely lazy author *

I was just laying in bed when I had the random question of what age I would look like in Fullmetal Alchemist. That's when it hit me if I transformed into a fourteen-year-old then I could teleport! Brilliant! So with Faith, Trust, and a transmutation circle, I teleported to the Fullmetal Alchemist world. At least I TRIED to. Keyword being TRIED. I was suddenly surrounded by white, just pure white, but as I turned, I saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

...."TRUTH!" oh, shit, I said that out loud, didn't I? "Ah, so you've heard of me?" it spoke, tearing me out of my thoughts."Yes, well you are pretty damn cool so, why not?" I tried the flattery approach. it sighed and said, "flattery gets you nowhere."Damn."So, can I see the truth?" I asked. It seemed to brighten up at that. "Yes.... For a price." it said. "take your pick." I responded. My left arm started to fade, as did my legs and back. Wait! Back? ooh... That's gonna be a pain, speaking of, the pain was almost unbearable. It was like getting fifty of Tsunade's flicks at once, as you can tell, I was writhing in pain on the floor by now. Suddenly it stopped. The lost limbs faded back long enough for me to get an even worse headache from seeing the truth. After 5 seconds of an ear-splitting headache, I understood everything. there was so much knowledge running through me, it was wonderful, I felt like a mix of Sherlock Holmes and the Doctor. Even when I got pulled out it didn't stop. After I did get pulled out I turned to truth and said, "Thank you so much, but I have one more favor to ask." "oh?" " once you drop me off in FMA could you give me some automail, it would be a total pain in the ass to get some myself. Please and thank you" it nodded once then I felt the world spin around me. I started to fall out of the sky and landed with a hard 'thud'.The last thing I saw was Roy Mustang looming over me with a worried expression on his face before fading into unconsciousness.