Untitled Part 9

This is basically what she looks like (yes I know it's Gazelle from Kingsman, deal with it) except with an auto-mail

This is basically what she looks like (yes I know it's Gazelle from Kingsman, deal with it) except with an auto-mail .( the points on the lower legs are VERY sharp)

As I woke up I saw a bright light that I figured out was a ceiling. wait, does that mean I'm in a hospital?! the events of yesterday rushed to my head. attempting to go to Full Metal Alchemist. meeting truth. limbs getting torn off. falling out of the sky. seeing mustang. huh. so I probably AM in a hospital. that's troublesome. this runs through my head in a millisecond. as soon as I'm done thinking this, the door opened to reveal Mustang. wonder what he's doing here. probably coming to see me. I mean, I am a * look down* ... 9 years old with auto-mail that fell from the sky. back to reality! he asked me if I had a place to stay and that if I didn't I could stay with him. I gave a to staying with him. when I spoke up and said, " my name is Reiko Hiyuki by the way." my voice sounded so... authoritative? elegant? either way, it was different than what I'm used to. we headed home and on the way, we almost got into a crash. I reacted before Roy. I held my hand out and did alchemy. wait... I did alchemy?! cool! anyways, the tires immediately melted. huh, didn't expect that. Roy looked at me and said, "do you want to be a state alchemist by any chance?" I just smirked and nodded. then said, "as long as you adopt me." he grinned and exclaimed, "just what I was thinking!" anyways, a few years later I'm Edward's age at the beginning of the Brotherhood series. Actually, a few months younger! that means am the youngest state alchemist! I was just having tea with Dad when, speak of the devil and he shall come, Edward Elric, barged in.

It's a bit of a filler, sorry!