The News

19 year old Katy Elizabeth graves has now been deemed as a missing person.
Her fellow room mates found she was missing on Monday morning and were surprised that she didn't explain why.
'It's really not like her' miss barker said 'she's usually so quiet, only really leave the share to see family and close friends. None of them had seen her.'
Katy has been missing for four days now
Last seen wearing denim shorts and a leather jacket.
If anybody has any information please come forward to the police.
***
Missing girl
Katy graves (19) has been missing for four days in the Austin, Texas area.
It is thought that she has been kidnapped as it is very much out of the nature of miss Graves.
She was last seen Monday afternoon leaving her English class.
Friends say she had become deeply attached to her mobile phone and a dangerous chat room app named Quickchat.
We urge anyone with information to come forwards.
***
Missing girl in conspiring with serial killer?

As the fifth day of the case of missing girl Katy graves opens new doors for everyone.
After her laptop was used for evidence conversations with none other that Marcus J Chapman (7 time serial killer) were found.
It is hard to tell weather this Quickchat user is the real deal or not.
The pair arranged to run away together, possibly to Mexico.
Police are investigating the case with the thought of serious charges to the pair if true.