10: From Now On

KIM JISOO;

As she was leading Taehyung to the door, none of them talked.

Jisoo just felt so stressed.

She could feel her eyes becoming heavy before blackness just swallowed her whole.

KIM TAEHYUNG;

His eyes enlarged when Jisoo's limp body hitted the cold stone floor.

"JISOO!" He exclaimed and quickly kneeled down, "Maam! Sir!" Taehyung called while Jisoo was lying limp on his arms.

Kaesoo and Jinwon came rushing with Seokjin on the lead and when they saw Jisoo's state. Her mother could only smack tha back of Seokjin's neck.

"You bastard! You stressed your little sister with all of your questions!"

"Ah eomma! Dad did too."

And with that Kaesoo started hitting Jinwon too.

"Ah Ah! Cant we just bring Jisoo to the hospital already?!" Jinwon complained that made Kaesoo look at Taehyung.

"Im carrying her?"

Once he saw the confused faces of Jisoo's family, he only shook his head before carrying Jisoo's light as air body to his car and to the hospital.

KIM JISOO;

'What is this bright shit...'

"Someone please turn off the lights, i have no gig its saturday." Jisoo said and rolled to her other side.

The bright light wasnt going anywhere so she slowly opened her eyes only to be startled by her parents and Taehyung who seemed really bored.

"What happened? Where am i? Dim the lights pleaseee~" Jisoo whined and turn her back on her parents and Taehyung.

"Jisoo honey, you're at the hospital. You fainted when you were escorting Taehyung to the door. Are you alright honey? The doctor said you were stressed."

Jisoo heaved out a sigh and heled her forehead.

'Well, dreaming is over. Time to go back to the real world.'

"Can me and Taehyung talk? Alone?" Jisoo asked and her mother immediaetly clapped a
slightly before pulling Jinwon and Seokjin out of the room.

"Shut up first. Im thinking." Jisoo said and sat up. She kept massaging her temples, squeezing ideas from it.

"Jennie is calling, let me take it first." Taehyung said and turned his back on Jisoo. Jisoo laid down back on her bed.

'He's rude but i cant ruin his life or his life with his girl. But he's the father, he should atleast help me. The dinner only made it worse'

"Jisoo. What are we going to do?"

"Stop annoying me."

"Im not doing anything! Its you who told me to stay!"

'Damn he has a point'

"Well fuck it just speak. Iam literally dumbfounded." Jisoo said and stood up to walk around and this is where the bickering starts

"So am i!"

"What are we going to do jerk? I dont wanna live with someone as mean as you"

"Wow. Should i be damn honored?"

"I dont know, should you?"

"Well i hate to break it to you but i do too hate to live with you."