Back to Work

(AJ Lee Point of View)

Today is my 1st day back wrestling. I'm pretty nervous right now. I've been away from almost a year with Jason. Right now, I'm in our lockeroom with Roman, Seth, Layla, and Dean.

"So Dean, are we still doing that Randy Orton storyline?" I asked.

"Sadly yeah." Dean said walking up to me. Dean and I have been trying to convince Stephanie and Hunter to change their minds about the storyline with Randy. So far, hasn't been working.

"Where's Jason?" I asked Dean as he hugged me tightly leaving no space between our bodies.

"Kaitlyn took him." Dean said smiling and we kissed each other. 

"She loves him." I said.

"You got that right!" Seth said. "She's addicted to him. She'd probably start dating him if I wasn't around." Seth said and we all laughed.

"Well, he's so adorable!" I said in a kid voice.

"Well he has his dads looks." Dean said and I couldn't help but smile.

"OKAY!" I said kissing Dean again and letting go of the hug. A few minutes later, Kaitlyn walks in holding Jason and Triple H comes in behind her. 

"Is that your kid AJ?" Triple H asked smiling.

"Yep! His name is Jason." I said.

"Cute kid. Triple H said. Then Triple H started playing peaka boo with Jason. And Jason was laughing the whole time! After a while of peeka boo, Triple H finally stopped and went to talk with Dean and I in the hall.

"Alright so I got some good news for ya. Randy got fired today. He got suspended for a third time." Triple H said and I got so excited, but in the inside of course!

"What happened?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. But your new storyline is first pairing up with Dean. Then having a couple feud between you guy's and Daniel and Brie." Triple H said.

"Awesome!" I said.

"Sound's cool." Dean said. As soon as Triple H turned the corner, I jumped up and down in front of Dean. 

"YES!" I said jumping on Dean.

"I can tell your happy about the change of plans." Dean said.

"You bet! I hate Randy. He deserves to burn in hell after everything he put me, Kaitlyn, and Layla through." I said and we walked back in our lockeroom and explained what just happened to everyone. Kaitlyn, Layla, and I screamed in excitement, Jason started crying from all the noise. 

"Great!" Dean said picking up Jason. "Calm down Jason. Your daddy's here!" Dean said. Dean is so cute as a father. I'm so happy he's the father of my kid and my husband. I walked over to Jason and kissed him on the cheek and played peeka boo with him to calm him. He did and fell asleep shortly after on Dean.

"Oh! He looks so cute!" I said and Kaitlyn got out her camera and took a picture of Dean and Jason.

"AJ, your match is next!" A producer said. 

"Okay, thanks!" I said. Dean gave Jason to Kaitlyn and we both walked to the gorilla. I'm going up against Brie tonight as the start of the rivalry. Brie goes out first and does her usual entrance. 

"Let's light it up! Light it up, light up, light it tonight!" I hear and the crowd pops. I knew the fans weren't expecting me and I'm glad I got a warm welcome back. I actually saw one sign that said AJ Ambrose! I laughed at that. I went into the ring and the ref rang the bell. Brie held her hand out for me to shake. I kicked it and smiled as a heel would do!

Brie and I had a pretty long match and I was enjoying it. Daniel was out on commentary and then we hear. SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA, SHIELD! The crowd pops and I hear the commentators shocked. Daniel is standing up and I see only Dean coming through the crowd. Dean hops over the railing and I quick pin Brie and get the win. I get out of the ring and smile and I see Dean smiling as well. Dean grabs a microphone and starts talking as he walks to me.

"Looks like Brie couldn't get the job done, like usual! She must take after her husband who can never get the job done! You see, unlike you guy's AJ and I are winners. We've been the longest reigning champs in WWE. We've been the most succesful people in WWE. And most importanly, we are simply, better than you!" Dean said walking up to me and kissed me. The crowd oohed at it and cheered. Then Dean and I walked to the back. 

"Wow! It was awesome being back!" I said.

"You did great out there princess!" Dean said and we both kissed. Then Brie and Daniel walk up to us. 

"AJ, you did great out there! It was an amazing match." Brie said hugging me.

"Thanks! You did great out there too!" I said.

"Hey Dean, you did great on the mic too." Daniel said.

"It's what I do man." Dean said as he grabbed my hand and we walked back to our lockeroom. We get there and only Kaitlyn, Jason and Seth are here. I walk over to Jason and see that he's sleeping.

"I guess he didn't watch my match." I said and giggled.

"No, he slept the whole time like an angel." Kaitlyn said admiring Jason.

"Yo Dean, you mind if I talk to ya for a second?" Seth asked Dean.

"Sure." Dean said as they headed out of the lockeroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

Seth and I headed to our bus and we see Roman and Layla playing video games. We go into my room and he locks the door.

"What's up?" I asked Seth.

"Dean, I need your help. Ever since Jason was born, Kaitlyn has been wanting a kid. I want one too, but that's not what I wanted you here for. I want to ask Kaitlyn to marry me and start a family like you and AJ did." Seth said.

"That's great man! What do you need help with!" I said smiling and patted Seth's back.

"Here's how I wanted it to go down." Seth said and gave me the plan.

"I can do that!" I said and Seth smiled.

"Awesome man! It's gonna be great!" Seth said and we both hugged.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

So Seth is wanting to marry Kaitlyn. Will she say yes or no?

Also, Randy got fired and now Dean and AJ are in a storyline with Daniel and Brie. Thank god for whatever Randy did. And I made this chapter before The Shield broke up. =( 

I miss The Shield! 

Please vote and comment on this! I appreciate the feedback!