Who, When, How, Why

HEY! Before this chapter begins, I just wanted to let you know I have another book out. It's The Walking Dead: WWE Edition. You go through Dean Ambrose's POV. And knowing me, there will be a love angle between Dean and AJ! Maybe, Anyway, please check it out and vote and comment on it! I'd appreciate it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Seth Rollins Point of View)

"NO WAY! But-But why? Kaitlyn asked me after I revealed who has Jason to her.

"Well at first, I was just like you. But then, he revealed to me why he's doing this." I said.

(FLASHBACK)

"Meeting AJ was special for me. It-It changed my life Seth." He told me. "

"So what happened after that" I asked.

"Well we dated for a long time! 4 long and amazing years. All through out high school. AJ and I had so much fun with each other! But then.... Then when she started training for wrestling, our relationship broke." He said then he got upset.

"You guys seemed to really love each other. Why would you guys break up?"

"She wanted to focus on wrestling. I wanted her back. And I felt like the only way to get her back is to become a wrestler." He said. Then Jason started crying.

"There there Jason." He said giving Jason some food. "Your daddy is here for you."

(FLASHBACK OVER)

"He's crazy!" Kaitlyn said.

"I know!"

"Ready to tell Dean?" Kaitlyn asked me. I thought about it. I mean I'm just so mad at him! But if I tell him and we find Jason, Kaitlyn will go out with me again.

"Give me until tomorrow." I said and Kaitlyn nodded ok. Then I went in my room and went to bed.

(THE NEXT DAY)

(WWE LIVE EVENT)

I entered the arena for tonight's event. I see Kaitlyn run up to me.

"Hey! When will you tell Dean and AJ?" She asked.

"I'll let you know. Let me get ready for my match." I said and started walking to my lockeroom. Kaitlyn followed me.

"Who are you going up against?"

"I'm in a tag match with Kane and I'm fighting Dean and Roman." I said and Kaitlyn nodded her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

(MID-MATCH)

Kane suplexed me off the top turnbuckle. He goes for the pin and I kick out.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I hear. I look around and I see Jason on the stage.

"Jason?" I said. I see Roman look over the stage.

"Dude, focus! Jason isn't here!" He said.

"Daddy! Help!" Jason screamed! Then a man walked on the stage and I can't really see him. All I see are tattoos on the arms. And he's wearing jeans. From what I see, he looks familiar but I can't remember who he is. Then they vanish. Then I quickly crawled to Roman and tagged him in. The match ended up with us winning! As Roman and I headed back to our lockeroom, Seth comes up to me.

"Dean. I feel guilty enough that I didn't tell you who did this. I'm ready now. The man that has Jason is..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry for ending it off a cliffhanger. I'm just SO EVIL!!

So who do you think he is? He has tattoos, he is in WWE. And Dean saw a man with Jason. He said he looked familiar but he couldn't remember who it was. So maybe it isn't Punk or Randy. Who else do you think it could be?

Also Dean in my story was a heel but I decided to go along with the storylines now. So he's a face!

Anyway, please vote and comment! I appreciate it!