Wish Comes True

(Corey Graves Point of View)

"Hey Jay! How are you?" I said to April's little boy. April doesn't know I have him yet. Tonight, I'm making my move. April will be mine once again! After I fed Jason, I heard a knock on my door. I locked my hidden door and I went to my door.

"Hey Corey!!!" April said excitingly. We hugged each other and then she entered my house. "So what are we doing today?!" She asked and smiled at me.

"Wanna talk about our problems?" I asked. She agreed and we sat on the couch.

"You go first April."

"Well obviously I have a problem with Jason's kidnapper. I want to hurt him so badly!" She said.

"April, we'll get Jason back. Trust me! Anything else though?" I asked. I'm hoping she mentions something about Dean.

"Let me think..." She said. After a minute went by, she said she couldn't think of anything.

"What about Dean? Anything that he does upset you?"

"Well.... He doesn't let me be myself. I was acting like this baby doll was Jason, but he kept calling me crazy and was just very mean! He really upset me. Plus, he gets mad really easily!" She said! I'm happy about hearing this!

"If it makes you feel better, I could let you use a doll as Jason."

"Really?!" April said in a happy tone.

"Of course. I want you to be you." I said and April gave me a HUGE hug! I'm doing pretty good!

"You're the best!!!" April said. "Anyways, what's wrong with you? Any problems?" She asked.

"Yeah.... You're not my girlfriend." I said and April smiled.

"Can't get over it?"

"You're my only love. I never lover anyone like you. I wish we didn't break up." I said.

"Well you should've told me you were gonna wrestle! I wouldn't have broken up with you."

"I only wrestled because I wanted you back. I've been chasing you for years." I said and April had a shocked look on her face. It was silent for a good minute.

"Did you-"

"Yes. I really did." I said and April started tearing up. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"That's just.... So sweet.... I feel so bad now...." She said crying a lot now. "How can I make it up to you?" She asked. Now, this is my moment!

"Can we kiss?" I asked. She was scared to do it but I convinced her to do it. We slowly got to each other's lips and then it connected! I felt like I was kissing her for the first time again. Then we started making out! She took my shirt off and I took her's off. This was AMAZING!!!

"April, I love you!" I said and started kissing her neck and touching her breasts.

"Corey!" She moaned over and over again. "I-" As she was saying those magic words, the door slams open and it's Dean.

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

"Oh my god! Dean! I can explain!" AJ said. I walked towards Corey and AJ stepped in front of me.

"DEAN! STOP!" She said. I looked at her and then I pushed her off to the side and she fell on the floor. I grabbed Corey and started punching his face! AJ yelled at me to stop but I kept on going. After a good two minutes, I grabbed him again and threw him into his closet doors. They broke immediately! Then I stormed out of his room and going out.

"DEAN!!!! DON'T GO!!! WAIT!!" AJ yelled. She stopped in front of me and I slammed her against the wall.

"WE'RE FUCKIN OVER!! FUCK YOU AND COREY!!" I screamed and left. AJ started crying but I'm not turning back. I'm finding Jason and I'm raising him by myself! Fuck her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Well... AJ fell for Corey again. But now AJ and Dean are done. =(

What's next for Dean and AJ? Who will find Jason first?!

Is there any chance AJ and Dean will get back together?

Please vote and comment! Very appreciated!!!