Scenario: When we go to the pool

((Notes: Alright. Time for another scenario. This time, It's Ruby Rose from RWBY, requested by GiveMeButter. ))
Ruby: Yeah! Let's do this! Sorry, Sparky.))
((Sparky: It's ok.))

Beacon Academy. One of the greatest hunting schools in Vale, just got hit with an intense heat wave. Team RWBY, JNPR, & I are in RWBY's dorm room trying to beat the heat. Thanks to Weiss conjuring a block of ice, which she encased Jaune for trying to kiss her. When he was completely frozen, there is one thing on our mind... using him to keep cool. All 8 of us, including Zwei was leaning against the wall of ice. But even mother nature isn't playing around as the ice is melting. It didn't last long enough as we went from leaning to laying down. All of us groan.

Ruby: That's It! We need to think up a plan to stay cool.

Weiss: I understand. I don't think my ice Crystal will last.

Yang: What do we do now?

Nora: I'm dying, Ren!

Ren: You are not, Nora.

She grabs a "cloth" to wipe her face. I then look at her with a weird & confusion.

Me: Nora. Why are you wiping your face with my swimming trunks?

She blink twice & holds up the "cloth" to see that it is my swimming trunks. When I stared at it, it gave me an idea.

Me: Hey. Vale is opening their community pool. Let's all go their.

This news made everyone jump up & get ready, but Weiss Schnee stop us.

Weiss: Hold it. What happen to the beacon pool? You & Nora didn't fill the pool with those little balls that absorb water, did you?

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Sparky & Chibi Nora carrying a bucket full of orbeez

It was nighttime & everyone was sleeping. Almost everyone, as Nora & I are sneaking to the pool with not 1, not 2, but 3 full buckets of orbeez. We place the buckets near the pool.

Nora: Ok, ready?

Me: Yeah.

We then pour the buckets in the pool. Once it was empty, we take the buckets & ran. The next morning, the pool is filled with orbeez.

Present day brought to you by Chibi Glynda scold Chibi Sparky & Chibi Nora

Me: No, the pool is now boiling oil.

Weiss: Ok, now you are just lying.

I lift my shirt up & it has some smoke coming from it. Ruby went close to me & poke my abs, making her hear a sizzle noise before pulling away.