Chapter 4

I ask her if she knows where her mother lives. She shakes her head and says no.

She pulls over to the side of the road
and tells me she has to put her computer up and I say ok bye Zhavia.

Zhavia's POV:

I put my computer up and start to think of what I am going to do. I could go to North Korea and surprise Carter. But that would be impossible and too dangerous.
I start to drive and find a gas station a couple of miles from where I live. I pull over and buy some gas. I get on my phone and search the internet for my mother. I searched Autumn Black and found 10 matches. All of the ones who matched with my Mother were all dead.

I knew when my mother was born 1960. I look back at the matches. Only one was born in 1960. I click on her profile. There was a big yellow star on the top. I start to read her profile. Mrs.Autumn Black is a 37 year-old women who was first to give birth to a healthy baby girl while in orbit of another planet. I look out my window and whisper if she was my mother then that means I was that child. I start to talk to myself, no that cannot be me. I'm just loosing my mind or something, that's not my mother.

I continue to read her profile it says she died moments later after giving birth. And that the child had to to be rushed back to Earf. I found the death year it was 1997.

I did the math in my head. I wasn't for sure if this lady was my mother or not. I looked for a address on Earf. I found one at the very bottom of the page. 203 Huckleberry Lane, Fort Payne Alabama.

That is 1 state away. I get a hundred dollar bill out of my bag and walk into the gas station. I look around and finally found a pair of clothes to change into. I keep looking and find some food and a map. I walk up to pay for the food and clothes and tell the cashier I would like some cigarettes. She hands me the pack of cigarettes and tell me the price of all of what I got.

I hand her the hundred and tell her to keep the change. I walk around the gas station to The bathroom and change. After changing I get back into my truck and get my laptop out of my bag and put it in the seat beside me. I get on my phone and send Carter a text and get on my maps. I enter 203 Huckleberry Lane, Fort Payne Alabama. My phone says I'm 9 hours away.

I could make it there by tonight. If I just keep driving.

❤️❤️❤️