Murderer

Dark's POV
I walked out of the room, knife in hand. I headed Sean's room. Felix looked up at me.
"Mark? Why've you got a knife?" Felix's eyes widened as my steak knife entered his neck. I took the blood covered knife and drew a red smile on the wall.
Dark! What have you done!
Mark's screams made me grin, "How will Jack react?" I said

Jack's PoV
I walked out of the bedroom, Mark is gone. Odd. I entered my room to see Felix. Yet my eyes widened at the horrific sight before me. My best friend lay on the bed covered in blood, my boyfriend sat in front of the bed. Crying into his lap. I was wondering whether I should be angry or sad. Yet I had no time to think as before I new it Mark shot up to me grabbing my neck, I couldn't breathe as he picked me up.
"YOU THINK YOU KNOW MARK!" He said, his voice blurred and distorted. His eyes were black.
"Mark...stop..." I croaked through my lack of air. His grip loosened. He stared at his hand. Eyes back to chocolate brown.
"I'm sorry are you ok?" He said. I trembled in fear as Mark dropped the steak knife. And I dropped in fear. Fainting...

Mark's POV
I stared at Jack lying limp on the ground.
Look what you've done...
Fury rushed through my veins.
"Leave me!" I screamed. My migraine subsided. I lifted Jack off the ground  and rushed him to the couch and replaced his clothes with clean ones and placed his bloody ones in the washer. I did the same with mine. Jack awoke and stared at me. I approached him. I went to place my hand on his shoulder, he shuffled away. I tried again and he ran to a corner. I approached him once more he covered his eyes.
"There's something I was going to tell you once Felix left-"
"Well now he can can he because your a fucking monster!" Jack interrupted
"That... that Dark is real!" I said
"No he's not-"
"Yes, He is... he killed Felix not me!" I said.
"I guess you wouldn't do it..." Jack said. He hit me in the face and ran to the door. My body turned to fog, I appeared in front of the door.
"You can't leave!" He then left. Despite the situation the look on his face made me chuckle inside.
"How can I help you fix this?"