#1 = Monday

Normal was the best way to describe you.

You were just a stereotypical, sweet girl. Clean and tidy, a good kid that had grown up in a healthy household and with a pleasant disposition. But now that you were considered an adult, you faced one of your biggest challenges to date: Getting through university in a new town, away from all things familiar.

And even though you seemed like a pure little angel that couldn't harm a fly on first glance, just your typical girl next door, people who knew you knew of a more sinister truth hidden behind the make-believe of first impressions.

As all those overbearingly positive attributes of a good education, personable face, and affable personality, were all magenly overshadowed by one key factor that had always dominated your social life: You were prone to stalk people. And you had always been, since you could remember you had been just following fellow students; studying them more meticulously than your actual work at hand.

In your humble opinion however, it was certainly nothing malicious or despicable, but rather just another hobby to follow. And as your parents had tested you for mental issues, eventually finding nothing, it lead you to believe that maybe people just overreacted a bit at times.

It wasn't like you were harming anyone with your inquisitive nature, you would never intentionally freak anyone out or even go as far as to take it to an unhealthy point of deranged obsession; you merely wanted to be a silent observer. And you had never heard that a slight invasion of personal space ever killed anyone, you you considered yourself in the green.

Nothing in the world would stop you anytime soon either, as you were stubborn to keep up your thurow collection of books noting almost every single observation of every single person you had seen on a regular basis with a embarrassing meticulousness. From their address to their moms birthday all the way to how they liked to be woken up in the morning; you knew it all.

And you were proud of your collection, and there was still much room to grow. Now that you were so close to being completely independent, high school was over and done with, you would have less time for it; but it was your most fond passion. A own apartment, shabby, but still an own place, a underpaid part-time job and a university; there was nothing that could possibly go wrong with a new start.

-

It was supposed to be your first day, well, everyone's first day. The corridors were flooded with people from all across the globe, hurrying to get to their first reading of the day. Some seniors, others obvious majors, all busy figuring out where to go. In between all that sweet new year's chaos was you, about as lost as everyone here. The whole scenery almost reminded you of the hustle to find your class back in highschool, as the familiar sounds of rhythmic steps and clicking stilettos echoed through every hallway in a near melodic fashion.

With a layout in your hand you patiently and passively navigated your way through the tight corridors, making sure not to run into anybody. It was too early for any cliche meetups. It didn't take you long to find your class for (Insert whatever subject), and you wasted no time to swing open the wooden door with the number 33 etched into the surface.

Inside, you found the usual row of seats stacked behind each other in a semicircle, a smart board at the front placed behind a important looking table throning over it all like a internationally renowned masterpiece in a gallery.

You were the first one there, as usually, as you were not one to be late. Plus, you wanted a seat with a high vantage point to constantly have everyone in your field of view, you enjoyed to see what people were up to. It gave you a sense of security and superiority.

Here however, as opposed to your highschool years, you planned on letting no one know of your slightly encroaching tendencies. You believed that would make it easier with unsuspecting victims. You snuck in the middle of the last row of seats and got comfortable in your new spot. New start, new throne, you thought to yourself as you neatly lay your stuff out in front of you.