#3=Wednesday

It was a short night to say to put it mildly, the soft morning breeze brushing against your cheeks, the whistling of the wind blowing through the scrap metal a melodic wakeup call

It was a short night to say to put it mildly, the soft morning breeze brushing against your cheeks, the whistling of the wind blowing through the scrap metal a melodic wakeup call. You need a few moments to recall the situation that had led you onto this forsaken graveyard of metal and trash at the edge of town, that had you topless and nestled tightly against some sordid hustler you had barely known for the shorter end of two days now. A pleased mutter escapes your chapped lips as you wake up with a lethargically yawn, recalling everything that had happened, especially last night's events in particular painted a serene smirk onto your face. You never thought you would have given your first kiss to someone like Jamie, especially after such a suspiciously short period of time. Almost a little desperate regarding the circumstances. But it felt so good, maybe even too good for your own well being. You knew that this would only feed into your unhealthy obsession.

Your shaky arms slowly help you to lift yourself up from the dusty car, making the rusty metal squeak quietly, noticing a few burnt out cigarette stumps carelessly pushed out on the carrs hood. Only now you take note that you were completely alone, no grimy looking aussie as far as your eyes could reach on this graveyard of rust. Strange, you think to yourself, realizing you had been cuddled up to a sooty jacket he had worn yesterday rather than to Jamie, forcing a short chuckle out of you as you stretch your aching limbs.

You hadn't even noticed him leaving you here all alone, maybe just some quip to mess with you, but really you weren't too concerned. He could take care of himself. You assume so anyway. Picking up the still lukewarm cloth you notice the scribbled note stuck in the side pocket untidily, the squiggly writing immediately sticking out to you, pulling it out to read it in the rising sunlight of this mellow summer morning with squinted eyes.

"Rise n' shine dollface~ Terribly sorry to leave you this early M'lady, but I had to take care of some pedestrian business I didn't wanna bother you with this early. I promise you'll get your wake up kiss later on this fine day. P.S I just couldn't bring myself to wake you up, so I left you something warm to cling onto as amend for my person. Sincerely, Rat."

The crooked writing, even though hard to decipher under the lampblack stains, was not misspelled; and it didn't fail to place a warm, fluttering feeling in your guts. What a damn nousince of a brat, for being such a grimy punk he sure knew how to make you smile your face off. You feel compelled to push your face against the rough fabric of the jacket, the familiar sweet, scorched scent only making that exciting feeling flourish even higher together with your heartbeat.

Oh, fuck, how stupidly much you loved every facet of him. And you hated it at the same time, that deep affection and dependence, it drove you crazy to need other people to such a concerning degree. But that had always been the case, you had always need one person in particular to follow around. But never like this, not with your heart strings attached.

And again, you can't help yourself to annotate a few fleet words in your book out of pure compliance, varying from last night's events all the way to that exhilarating feeling you couldn't quite name yet, but determined to classify it someday. It was so hard to explain, like pure endorphins, a shot of hot, distilled bliss everytime he even looked at you with those molten gold eyes. Bloody hell, this idiote was just too much for your easily excited mind to take. If you could, you would have literally just chain yourself to him just to never lose a shred of information, every sweet second you just wanted him as close as humanly possible. Was that sick?