#2=Tuesday

The thing to wake you in the morning is the throbbing pain echoing in your hazy head. Heck, you needed quite some time to recall where you were, and most importantly why. Glancing around your unfamiliar position, eye barely able to sustain open, you subtly recall last night's events. It was all just static, a buzzing void of images and words shambles in a mess. It was perplexing to you, all of this was so odd, you never before got caught out snooping around before;and sure as hell didn't expect them to be so forgiving to your rather, well, creepy attempts. Most startling however was how naive you had been, just walking into strangers houses with no real rhyme or reason, and even have the guts to remain there overnight.

And finally to top of the mountain of garbage you had gotten yourself entangled in, you got yourself slammed drunk to the point parts of your memory were fractured. A little disappointed in yourself, you only now realize your rather touchy position, so closely cuddled up to the filthy boy you knew as Jamison. Right, that happened. Timidly adjusting your position under him, you try your hardest not to wake him just yet, still planning what the smartest conversation you would piece together to talk yourself out of yesterday's promises.

What were you thinking, agreeing to some lacklustre, eager plan to get yourself knocked up by the end of the week? Regrettable, very regrettable indeed, this was one story for your notebook. This however only furthered your sneaking suspicion that there might be something wrong with that pretty head of his, only feeding your curiosity fresh meat; this guy was exciting, his past, psyche and body. All so strange, so different, a perfect little plaything to keep your morbid mind entertained over the semester.

You glance at his tranquil sleeping face, timidly brushing the messy, almost grimy strands of hair out of the way. Such a sharp face, what a peculiar anatomy this guy had, at first you would have almost described it as sickly, but now you knew this to be quite the false suspicion. Funny enough, you did find yourself drawn to his up-to-no-good attitude, it promised to give your fascinating with human behaviour, and a ride of a lifetime...In more than one connotation if his cheeky words were to be a credible source. And well, the deal of getting a little closer to him, this time not only mentally, but as the physical sense was enticing as well. Nimbly sliding of the couch, still weary not to wake him, you now stretch your sore limbs from the uncomfortable night's sleep. Being so suppressed by the weight on top of you all night left you a little numb to the touch, or maybe it was the ill after-effects of the booze.

Seated on the ground next to your trusty backpack, you swiftly shuffle through your papers and documents, finding the little notebook stacked away neatly. You flip it open skilfully, annotating a few lines to last night. It ended up a lot more than intended, the facts mixed with the personal feeling and thoughts. Also, you found the time to make a handy table for this week, Monday to Sunday. This was to be your "Progress board" for now, just to keep track of just how far you would let yourself get with Jamie. Once done making the tidy notes, you grab your camera, slyly snapping a few observational pictures of the room. It was a damn chaos in here, everything out of place, and the pungent smell made you nauseous. Didn't even notice the harsh scent of petrol and soot before, confirming his obsession with all things fire, a pyromaniac. Peculiar, never met one before, only adding to your fascination.

Once satisfied with your greedy hunger for information, you stash away all your supplies again; just in time for Rat to wake up with a low groan. "Ah, fuck, my head." He turns away from the sun rays peeking through the half closed blinds, as if the light hurt his sore eyes. You chuckle sweetly, making him flinch up at the apparently unexpected noise of a voice. "Bloody hell mate, what are ya doing here?" He looks at you with a startled expression, looking down at himself, glancing back at you seconds after doing so with a jaunty mimic. "We didn't, ya know, do it...right? " He asks with a coy tune, sitting up straight, a cheeky smirk creeping along his lips. "Nah buddy, I don't think so. I would remember that." You buzz gently, letting yourself fall back into the couch again.