NozoEliMaki

Third Person Pov

Nico dragged Yoshiko to a small house, a couple feet behind her school. "This is it!" Nico smiled. Yoshiko looked at her. "....Really?"

Nico glared at her. "Yes. Don't judge me!"

Yoshiko sighed and walked inside as Nico opened the door. The house was decorated with pink lights. Pretty much, the whole house was decorated with pink and white furniture.

"W-Wow...it's so shiny in here." Yoshiko looked around.

"Mhm! Perfectly decorated for a school idol who loves the color pink!" Nico smiled.

"Ruby likes pink...and school idols..." Yoshiko mumbled.

Erichi's Pov

"I can't believe I lost her! How can someone so short run so fast?" I said as I put my head down on my desk. I suddenly heard the door open and looked up to see who it was.

"Erichi? Are you okay?" Nozomi asked me. "Yes..." I said. She came over and sat by me.

"You don't seem okay. Your face is kinda puffy. Do you need to go to the nurse?" Nozomi tilted her head.

I shook my head. "I-I'm fine. Thank you for worrying though." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"...Well, I kind of lost Nico." I told her.

"So? She'll come back." Nozomi said.

"I don't think she is, she's been gone for a couple of hours now. I'm getting worried." I said. "When was the last time you saw her?" Nozomi asked.

"Well, I last saw her with this girl with a bun in her hair. She was wearing the Uranohoshi uniform." I described.

"Well, we can go to that school tomorrow and see who the girl or her friends are." Nozomi said.

"Hmm...okay! Sounds great." I smiled. "I know it does." Nozomi smiled back and kissed my cheek before leaving (Yes They're Dating :3)

Mak~Chan's Pov

"Nico? Where are you...?" I looked around. I haven't seen her for awhile now so I was kind of getting worried. I mean, it's not like I miss her or anything but is it wrong to be worried for your friends?

"Maki!" I heard a voice called. I turned around and saw Nozomi and Eli. "Hmm?" I tilted my head.

"Maki, we were wondering if you'd like to go to Uranohoshi High School with us tomorrow." Nozomi said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, Eli kinda lost Nico and the last time she saw her was with this girl with the Uranohoshi uniform. So maybe we can go and try to find the girl she was with and her friends." Nozomi explained.

"....Okay..." I said. "I guess I'll go if it helps us find Nico."

"Good! I'll go get us registered! See you tomorrow!" Nozomi said as she walked away with Eli.